83rd Academy Awards #2

This is going to seem like such a lame win years down the road.

I really liked TKS a lot, but there is no universe in which it is better than the TSN.

It would have been more embarrassing to look down the years to see TSN had won. It was a good, entertaining film but that's all. TKS is just much better in general imo

Jesus, the fact that The King's Speech is used in the voiceover makes it pretty obvious who is going to win.
Posted via Mobile Device

totally...it was crystal clear

James franco and anne...gooooo away...blablabla...the nicest thing are the kiddies...aaahhh.soo cute

Its like the Speech is a foreshadowing of the winner :rofl:

now i hope i win my theaters contest :lol:
i want to see movies for free for a year !

LOL I´ve lost my chance for win the same in my city, the contest ended yesterday but I found out about it only today :doh:

Two Brit acting wins and a great haul for the Kings Speech. That'll do me nicely thank you. Oh and my ex ballet dancer self is chuffed for Natalie!

I just lost a bet and have to go vegetarian for a month :| SCR*W YOU THE ACADEMY!!!!

huge shock but i am so utterly happy! if i had to hear another millisecond about the social network winning,i was going to scream. i hated it with a passion.

btw,it's nice to see we're all on the same page with hathaway. it's not that i dislike her....really quite indifferent.....but she was totally annoying tonight. she overdid it on the exuberance. it's great that she was excited but she could have brought it down a couple notches.

Last edited by a moderator:
whhhoooo..wee did it?????? oh my
her and melissa leo should become flat mates

kinda lame all the winners with their trophies up... Anne keeps on screaming...

It would have been more embarrassing to look down the years to see TSN had won. It was a good, entertaining film but that's all. TKS is just much better in general imo

My thoughts exactly.. And I get to see Helena on stage!

Well..that was it. Goodnight people, it was fun. Im going to sleep the day away:wink: its almost 6 in the morning here

It only won because of Weinstein. Seriously.

How cheesy was the end?
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL I´ve lost my chance for win the same in my city, the contest ended yesterday but I found out about it only today :doh:

:lol:
i get emails from them cause sometimes they send out coupons and such
so i got my email the other day and picked The Kings Speech as the winner..
now i just hope i win :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->