83rd Academy Awards #2

^yeah they had the delay on full function. of course you could easily tell what she said but it was nothing like the incident at the emmy's when sally field's trucker mouth was on full broadcast.

I´m going to bed as well. Can´t wait to read all about Anne & Franco´s lousy job LOL

Hope to see pics from the after parties :smile:

Someone just asked Natalie in the press room if she will name her baby Oscar now and she laughed and said something like "No way''.

Wales IS part of GB.
Wales is part of the UK, as is GB.

Uggghh pretty boring Oscars in general. I streamed it while cooking because it was just lulling. So glad Colin Firth finally won his Oscar though, and I was excited when they mentioned Godard for like 10 seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it was as boring as people are making it out to be. To be honest, I think people like to hate on events such as the Oscars because it's so prestigious and it's been around for so long- 83 years! Also it's so hyped up that people wait months and months for it only to find out its not like they thought it would be. But anyways.... I really loved a lot of the dresses tonight. Anne's wardrobe changes must have been a pain. Not to mention the changing of hairstyles! However, it was well worth it, she looked fabulous!

The overall event was not bad but can't be good either. I guess James had some pineapple express because he was just not there!

All the fashion wasn't all that memorable for myself.

Christian Bale considers himself as a British actor and doesn't have a Welsh accent.

The all the winners were pretty much locks but honestly, I'm still upset that Melissa Leo had actually won :ermm:. It's just the way she's been acting at the award shows (esp. that self made "for your consideration" ads). HBC was my pick to win.

Billy Crystal was probably called last minute for damage control. I mean, seriously. It's kind of sad because everyone went to this show with such high expectations. The show itself was awful. Anne was too nervous, nothing was funny and they didn't have any chemistry together whatsoever. I actually think the show would've benefited if they had stuck Mila Kunis with James instead of Anne.

Really happy for all of the winners though.

Press room winners pics -

tumblr_lhbbjdbo9z1qagbewo1_500.jpg

wireimage/gettys

Here are pictures from the Vanity Fair Oscar Party from ONTD -

1h9nyp.jpg

25993z8.jpg

Cameron Diaz & Gwyneth Paltrow
2s6okm9.jpg

Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber
jv0kxv.jpg

Stephen Moyer & Anna Paquin
2eb95ky.jpg

Jon Hamm
a4skgm.jpg

Taylor Swift
t4y5pc.jpg

NAOMI WATTS
2chm2ye.jpg

RDJ, Susan and Jude Law
2lbj69u.jpg

Jessica Biel
1zwgnjm.jpg

Mick Jagger & L'Wren Scott
xdfeah.jpg

JULIETTE LEWIS
21jxbti.jpg

Rob Lowe and wife
ycabo.jpg

Larry David
1zgufrn.jpg

Voldemort
ohkdug.jpg

dailylife.com/justjarded

more -

Naomi Watts & Valentino
2uqfz3b.jpg

Eva Mendes
290rbrp.jpg

Sandra Bullock
xefytw.jpg

Tom Ford
far72f.jpg

Elizabeth Banks
8yz4ut.jpg

Paul Rudd
2db9oo5.jpg

Jason Bateman
33ooei8.jpg

DVF
2motp46.jpg

Joan Collins.
9jhx1d.jpg

Jane Lynch
23gxo8z.jpg

dailylife.com

cameron's skirt is hiked up soooo high we can see the beginnings of her uterus. she looks
godawful too. somebody slap her awake please... she looks like she might pass out any
minute. :lol:

More -

Madonna & Lola
e827g9.jpg

Serena Williams
2wlsdbq.jpg

Zoe Saldana
sm7dbc.jpg

Amanda Seyfried
33js5ev.jpg

Bateman & Gerard Butler
2ywd4w9.jpg