Adrian Appiolaza - Designer, Creative Director of Moschino

Curious about this one! And curious as to how Loewe will shift with him gone.

lol that pink open shirt and wide shorts runway photo is giving mcqueen. please be as talented

YES! I'm immensely proud of my friend. Finally someone who actually knows how to make great clothes is going to be in charge of a big brand. He's also the first argentinian to get a top job like this one.
Also... some people here are already speculating about how it's going to be because of his look? Y'all really need to take a look at the mirror...

This looks like a great appointment, someone with experience and an amazing background of having worked at different brands. I’m sure he’ll be great, I’m rooting for him.

The pressure is on, but I think he’ll deliver. It’s a crucial time for the company. There is no room for complacency. He doesn’t have the wiggle room like Mr. Ancora.

Never judge a designer based on how they personally dress. I am also instantly reminded of Lee McQueen and his personal style when I look at those photos of Appiolaza. Let's give him a chance first. I'm looking forward to what he has in store for us, I truly hope it's good as we are in desperate need of good.

I am not familiar with him, but I am open and interested ! He does look like McQueen in those photos, haha. I wish him well !

ear gauges and brooklyn hats? NEXT
Np! Give me more!
If his own look and his resume tells me something is that he is totally capable f being fun and also design serious clothes that people would want to wear!

I think the correlation on the way designers dresses and their work only works for women designers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->