All About Your Jeans...

may favorite jeans are Dior Homme and Diesel. I have a pair of raw denim Dior Homme jeans, Orange overdyes, and Black denim(from a few seasons ago when the quality of the black jeans were up to par). From diesel I have like 6ish pairs. I love the zathan and the yarik. Usually diesel runs a little large in the waist though, and by going a few sizes down the fit is much tighter. Ex. In normal jeans I would wear a 29x32/24, but in Diesel I can wear a 26/27x32/34.

I love jeans that are straight or tapered, skinny and low waisted.... although I'm kind of anoyed with the trendiness of this look at the moment:blush: .

I like stiff denim, but I also like the feeling of worn in jeans you've had forever.

Anybody know the brand of these jeans:smile:?

article_image_b1a0cac7b766afff.jpg

Oh, and if there are ANY jeans that fit me perfect..it's 7 for all mankind, Acne and True Religion! I really suggest them:wink:

thedoll said:

Oh, and if there are ANY jeans that fit me perfect..it's 7 for all mankind, Acne and True Religion! I really suggest them:wink:

I'd like to know who makes those too. And I fully agree about 7 for all mankind. I've been trying them on in Nordstroms and YES! Selling of some of my old crap on eBay to try and get some $$$. Just as a side note, the simularily named jeans "Sevens" eww.

Today Im wearing some nasty Levis (Im so embaressed) BUt I hate bootcut, button flys, and LowRise) Tomarrow I'll put on my nice jeans the good line of CK dark, natural rise, straight leg, no destruction, medium-dark.

jdrumstik said:
I'd like to know who makes those too. And I fully agree about 7 for all mankind. I've been trying them on in Nordstroms and YES! Selling of some of my old crap on eBay to try and get some $$$. Just as a side note, the simularily named jeans "Sevens" eww.

Today Im wearing some nasty Levis (Im so embaressed) BUt I hate bootcut, button flys, and LowRise) Tomarrow I'll put on my nice jeans the good line of CK dark, natural rise, straight leg, no destruction, medium-dark.

I know what brand it is!!! It's called Dondup! I think it's Italian or something:/
They're gorgeous!

id have to say my favorite jeans are my paper denim icn that i took the boot cut in to make straight from the knee down, and some vintage levis 505 that i found at the thrift store earlier this week. the levis have the heviest denim ive ever owned, best fit, and look beautiful... too bad they dont make em like this anymore...

They look like G-star.

My best jeans are probably my 45rpm Soraikho one-wash selvage. Incredible quality and the fades and whiskers that resulted from me breaking them in is fantastic.

Best 500 I ever spent

thedoll said:
Anyone like Joe's Jeans :woot: ?!

I love Joe's Jeans!!! I don't care if they are in or not. They fit me so well. I just bought a pair this weekend. The style was called The Muse. It is the most perfect pair of jeans that I have ever bought. It's like someone took my measurements and made them for me. It was between those a pair of Paige and Citizens. Those three brands fit me the best.

Has anyone tried James? I hear they are great but I haven't found any in my area to try or buy.

I live in jeans. I like skinny jeans but they dont go with all tops, so I have a few pairs of bootcut as well. I preffer darker, stretch denim. I wear my jeans with heels and boots mostly, sometimes flats. I haven't found the perfect pair yet, still searching... :innocent:

thedoll said:
Well that's fun to hear:D!
James Preserved?

Yes, sorry that's what I meant . I read that they lift your butt and all other sorts of good things. I just haven't been able to get my hands on any to try them on. I'm not sure if they are "in" or not but I don't really care. I just really want a pair that makes me look good. If it fits me well then I'm buying. :smile:

I am really a jeans person. I never wear them with flats or sneakers though. I love the high heel look with them. It makes me look longer and leaner.

God, I live in jeans. I don't really know what I would do if I couldn't wear jeans. I definitely have some favorite pairs. For me, its all about finding a skinny fit with great cuts, washes, and details. I'm a small guy, so most of the "popular" designer-y jeans don't fit me, so I have to go for women's. Which is actually fine, cause you girls have WAY more choices when it comes to denim.

Anyhow just a little list of my favorites:
-Dark Blue Ruehl no.925, Jane Bootcut: One of my favorite everyday jeans. Nothing distracting, just simple, great cut, amazingly skinny, and look good with everything!
-Black Habituals, Skinny: These things are great for night or day. Black denim, with this diagonal cut and seam through the knee with a little zipper detail at the bottom hem.
-Light Antik Denim, Western Cut: I love to wear these when I go out. Throw on some cowboy boots and a big sweater. The detail in these jeans is sick, I love them, worth every penny!
-Dark True Religion, Joey: One of the my classic pairs. I love these and probably couldn't live without them.
-Black Seven For All Mankind, Dojo Cut: These are a great take on dressy denim for me. They're tight in the thigh, but have such a great trouser cut at the bottom!

I like..Seven for All mandkind, Joeys, True Religions, Abercrombie(sometimes), American Eagle(sometimes) FCUK, and others.
I wear Heels and flats with mine and sometimes converse. Never anyother types of tennis shoes

I like dark wash and medium wash. I really hate light wash jeans.
I like Straight leg medium rise and straight legl lowrise jeans best.

i have a hard time finding jeans that look good on me since i'm pear-shaped.

right now my FAVE jeans are from: Smart-Set

they're medium-dark blue, medium-rise, bootcut with a 1" strip of black-shimmery-seed-beads on each back pocket - i bought them that way and i always get compliments. So my jeans are pretty, they fit me damn fine and they were relatively cheap (paid $60CAD for the pair, now on sale for $40).

i wear them with everything as they can be dressed up or down: converse jeans, open-toe sandals (heels or flats), 2-3" heel boots or mad crazy winter boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
My legs are quite long and so for me it's quite difficult to find jeans with the right inseams (I'm about 1.80m - around 6??). At present I'm totally into "fornarina" jeans from italy:heart:. Model "Fresh" Straight cut, dark blue. Normaly I wear flats (balets, puma sneakers or nike). Another favourite model of mine is fornarina "pin up" the skinny one. I love that one. It's quite short but perfectly with balets or boots or heels or... whatever!
My next jeans is gonna be an "earnest sewn", had it on a couple of weeks ago. Loved it very very much. But I'm a student and every high investment has to be planned very carefully:wink: .

Anyone got any clever ideas on how to make bland one shaded jeans look more "worn out" and grungy? Apart from that good old favourite with cheese grater? That tears the fabric too much, so I end up with random broken strands of fabric all over the place....

i wear levis skinny jeans, i buy cheap levis from charity shops in dark colours like black or deep blue and i cut the inner leg and sew them back up to make them fit me properly and be the way i like them which is tight and straight legged
i mainly wear converse sneakers with them, i have about 5 pairs but my current favourite are a pair of ivory hi-tops. they are dirty but thats how i like them
i always wear a belt, my current favourite is a ralph lauren one that was my dads, he bought it about 30 years ago and it has the signature horse print all the way round it.
the jeans that im wearing right now are black levis skinny fits that i hand sewed, i dont recommend you do it, i have to sew up the crotch nearly every fortnight, its a drag, the stitches rip at the slightest thing like walking up stairs, theyre not even that tight!

edit: you can kind of see them in my avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
^ jetsetandtrash, I really admire you for having the patience to do those mods to your jeans! They look great and I was admiring your avatar earlier, it's a cool photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->