jjtt1x.jpg

2r59f2w.jpg
2s93x1i.jpg

ztut0z.jpg
2h3mzko.jpg

2rgmdfa.jpg
i6xrao.jpg

Catwalking

Looks like they stole the wardrobe out of Edward Scissorhands, but the effect is great. Black is anyway a very safe color and what best to do in winter than to layer? Nothing spectacular but I sort of loved it.

Some really nice designs. I really like these pants...

2gsgwid.jpg

catwalking.com via tinypic.com

This season is fantastic. It seems to be an amalgam of many other styles like Rick Owens, Juun, etc., until it dawns on one that she is in fact, the origin of many other fountains of of creativity. I have always loved her fabrics but the oversized shapes fell this side of "old fogey". This is really polished and youthful. The trousers are particularly strong and a true alternative to anything else out there. Pity about all the black, but in France, "Black will always be, the New Black".

There's a period feel to some of this, and the gathered waist pants are interesting.

The cape is lovely. And great use of fur.

It just gets better with every season. At this point, all her menswear collections are my dreams come true.

i'm getting this whole Twilight Chic vibe to it. interesting play with fabrics
and the coats are pretty amazing. i love the whole black look, it comes off
as quite mysterious and not just another boring collection with gloomy pieces.

^brian eno meets blixa bargeld.

i adore this. much the same as adored the previous three collections. it's really a testament of how consistently strong,concise and most importantly authentic she has been.

and can i say,the cape,highly covetable :heart: and feathers....who else could do feathers romantically for men without making them look campy?

Last edited by a moderator:
it might be my number one for this season.

frankly paris menswear is always the best.

the cape, the fur. i'm not sure about the feathers ... i'm not really into glam rock. but it might be great for editorials.

but on a general note, it's a TOP collection.
like 9/10

since, yeah ... i'm tired of black, some leather (?) pants are really not good looking and fitting, and the feathers. but it's perfectly "edited" ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->