Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
people wondered how women would wear those neon fox stoles at prada...

Anna Dello Russo attends Fendi O' Party during Milan Fashion Week Menswear A/W 2011 on January 17, 2011 in Milan, Italy.

annadellorussofendiomil.jpg

source: zimbio

AND A GINGHAM BOWTIE!?! she is just SO on trend it's sick. EVEN IN MENSWEAR.

until now i still don't get it, that's neon fox for? and where to put it? around our neck?:blink:

A stole can also mean a fur or set of furs, (usually fox) worn as a stole with a suit or gown; the pelage or skin, of a single animal (head included) is generally used with street dress while for formal wear a finished length of fur using the skins of more than one animal is used; the word stole stands alone or is used in combination: fur stole, mink stole, the namesake of Dreamlander Mink Stole.

(source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stole_(shawl))

Anna and her minions/friends. It makes me aspire to be the head of my own personal posse/crew at 40+. I wonder what shoes she's wearing with that kit.

Dsquared FW11 front-row
...another fur stole! :clap: prefer the pink one though

okKP8.jpg
vxZkK.jpg

getty

Without the watermark.

Anna Dello Russo attends the DSquared2 Fashion Show as part of Milan Fashion Week Menswear A/W 2011 on January 18, 2011 in Milan, Italy.

annadellorussodsquared2.jpg

source: zimbio

Seeing her carrying all these fur stoles gives me fashion orgasms! :heart:

I love those Prada stoles, especially the pink one. What a fabulous choice!

I feel like all the stoles are a catalyst/precursor to an explosion of monkey/banana print, brilliantly-styled Prada pieces for New York or Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->