Best Motion Picture Of 2004

those are some great picks, it's hard to choose just one - I voted for Motorcycle Diaries, because I found it to be simply beautiful and pleasantly enough it wasn't over hyped << which just added to how wonderful it was for me :flower:

Originally posted by Frostelized@Nov 26 2004, 10:42 PM
I've never even HEARD of some of those movies...
[snapback]440917[/snapback]​
That's probably because some of them aren't even out yet. :rolleyes:

Some of them are indie and some have not yet been released in America, I believe.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 26 2004, 11:04 PM
Umm, Spanglish? :wink:
[snapback]440933[/snapback]​

Yeah. Spanglish, Closer, The Aviator and Million Dollar Baby have not yet been shown in the US, I believe. The rest have been shown, although some were not released nationwide (mostly the indie films).

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Nov 26 2004, 11:07 PM
Yeah. Spanglish, Closer, The Aviator and Million Dollar Baby have not yet been shown in the US, I believe. The rest have been shown, although some were not released nationwide (mostly the indie films).
[snapback]440935[/snapback]​
I am familiar with that, Hotel Rwanda was actually originally shown here for our film festival. However, I was refering to the fact that Adam Sandler films tend not to be entirely artsy. :lol:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 27 2004, 04:15 AM
I was refering to the fact that Adam Sandler films tend not to be entirely artsy. :lol:
[snapback]440944[/snapback]​
Punch-drunk Love wasn't exactly mainstream... :innocent:

What a crappy year for movies so far.

I voted Farenheit 9/11, I liked Eternal Sunshine too. Those were the only two movies on the list I liked. :shock:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Nov 27 2004, 10:07 AM
Punch-drunk Love wasn't exactly mainstream... :innocent:
[snapback]441321[/snapback]​
I'll give you that, but neither was it from this year. 2002 in fact.

igni...don't u think it's a bit early for 2004 film picks? i chose fahrenheit...but the other day i saw Garden State which is defs second and i'm sure once i see the motorcycle diaries thet'll change...

I haven't seen many new films this year

But I loved Garden State

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Nov 27 2004, 07:15 PM
I haven't seen many new films this year

But I loved Garden State
[snapback]441621[/snapback]​

here too.
i could totally relate to zach braff's character. and natalie portman. :heart:

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT? No Anaconda? Raise Your Voice? NEW YORK MINUTE!?!?!?!? :P :rolleyes: B)

Originally posted by pointup@Nov 27 2004, 10:37 PM
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT? No Anaconda? Raise Your Voice? NEW YORK MINUTE!?!?!?!? :P :rolleyes: B)
[snapback]441745[/snapback]​
:lol: :lol:

Mean Girls. :lol:

Unfortunately half of those movies haven't been released in Australia yet, as much as I love indie film. :heart:

I'll get back to you. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->