Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, but I still wish it were a tad bit darker, but she might still be under contract so that she can't change it due to her beauty and hair campaigns she has

I don't like it, it looks like her tour wig.

Speaking of her contracts, I wonder how strict they are, she did get 4 Million a year for her hair contract with L'Oreal but now I don't think she does much of their hair commercials, she's used more and more for make up. I wonder how much she gets paid for that, since sometimes she does recommend other brands that are not L'Oreal or in shoots when they credit the make up she's not always using L'Oreal.

She's probably in great terms with them though, she's been a spokesperson for them for 10 years now. Now that I think about it has anyone really had a beauty contract with a company for that long?

More photos

05.jpg
08.jpg
11.jpg

Photos from "The View"

01.jpg
02.jpg

Photos from "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

naughty-bee.net

I doubt it, she's barely (about to be) and she can get any sort of treatment in the world, she can go to the best dermatologists, get the best peels and so on. I doubt she would get it now, she's always had great skin and as an African-American woman she has a pretty good advantage.

her skin is beyond and flawless. she raises an eyebrow and their is no frown line. compare this to britney, and christina, who are her age. The african american misconception with skin is a myth - it varies with genetic make up, sometimes african americans have more western genetic gene pool and skin type. Alicia Keys has similarly youthful skin and is around the same age, so has Kelly Rowland, Brandy, Letoya Luckett, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
And how much does Britney smoke and eat cheetos and so on? That will really mess someone's skin up, and Christina, how much make up does she pile on, plus wasn't she recently arrested for a drinking problem?

While I'm not saying that she wouldn't ever get botox, she doesn't need to and she takes extremely good care of herself, she has healthy eating habits, she exercises, and she's not one to be seen smoking and drinking, those things will do MIRACLES for one's skin.

I agree with CommanderTMugler. Plus, I don't see any changes in her face. She looks the same, except she is a bit older. Beyonce said herself that when she takes hollidays, it relaxes her and makes her skin look better. Maybe her year off helped that a lot.

I don't know. She just does not have a botoxed face.

Eccentricity, you say there's no frown lines when she raises her eyebrows? That's probably because she doesn't raise her eyebrows often. But look at these closely.

hq78.jpg

hq79.jpg

And don't forgert she has A LOT of makeup on.

naughty-bee.net

Please, need a fan's help! I am looking for a video of Beyonce where she is singing live Deja vu and where she is wearing a grey jumpsuit, which cover her legs. I saw an extract of this video in a documentary about her and can't find it! I hope someone sees what I am talking about

Grey Jumpsuit? Hmmm... Do you know if it was at a big award show? Was she just rehearsing? Did the stage look like a TV show stage?

I think you might be talking about the Vegas performance she did, one of my favs :heart:

Thank you for the video. I loved the whole show and this specific performance :smile:

That's the one! Thanks a lot fantastical! She is truly an amazing performer!

that's a great performance, also the tap dancers were incredible!

i really hope she'll do another tour. what do you guys think?

Leaving Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - 28th July

01.jpg

@ "Watch The Throne" Listening Party - August 1

01.jpg

naughty-bee.net

that's a great performance, also the tap dancers were incredible!

i really hope she'll do another tour. what do you guys think?

She said that she wants to do a big tour off the new album. I really can't wait.

i cant wait for the dances for end of time and run the world!

Beyonce teams up with her former Destiny’s Child bandmate, Kelly Rowland, at the shoot for Bey’s video for “Party” on Tuesday (August 2) in New York City.

justjared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->