Height / How tall are you? #2

5'2. I hate it so much. I can wear 5inch heels but still manage to be the shortest person in the room.

I am 1,55 cm. Dont know how much in inches. Sorry
A bit short.

5'6", and among 99% of the population of tfs who wants to be taller :lol:

5'10" or 178cm.

I wouldn't change a thing heightwise; but I'd love to be one shoe size smaller and about 1.5-2" off my shoulder width.

5'4.5"

I don't fit into most men's clothes. All my coats are from the kids section.

I'm 5'4"...It's a regular size but I'd love to be taller... Has anyone seen this diet-exercise routine which is supposed to make you taller(grow taller for idiots)? :lol: what do you guys think?

I'm 5'4"...It's a regular size but I'd love to be taller... Has anyone seen this diet-exercise routine which is supposed to make you taller(grow taller for idiots)? :lol: what do you guys think?

Haha, yeah ive seen it. I actually do the yoga stretches everyday....:ninja:

But 5ft11.5inch tall barefoot, here. Wish i was 6'2" ......hopefully i'll grow more, but im 20yrs old sooo my chances are pretty slim...:cry:

Last time I checked, I was told I'm 175, but apparently now I'm 177, which makes me happy not wanting to be any taller. Funny how 2 cms makes so much difference.

5'5". It's fine with me because i can wear really high heels and still be shorter than my guy! :P

Roughly 5'11"-6' tall. I'm 17, so maybe just maybe I'll grow some more. I wanna be like 6'1" or 6'2" haha.

Haha, yeah ive seen it. I actually do the yoga stretches everyday....:ninja:

But 5ft11.5inch tall barefoot, here. Wish i was 6'2" ......hopefully i'll grow more, but im 20yrs old sooo my chances are pretty slim...:cry:

Actually you have a lot of hope, man ^_^ Boys grow late and they, like, whoooop to an amazing height. I notice that tall girls are often as tall as dad but tall boys surpass that limit so keep faith, proper diet and exercise help, hopefully :flower:

With the height of 5'4" I dont know what Im gonna do (with shopping, yeah) after my settlement in Scandinavia later in my life :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 5'8" and a young teen so i think i still have some growing to do. I want to grow at least another inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->