Burberry Prorsum F/W 09.10 Milan

the little black dress looks airy and gorgeous, the british style prints looks fab and classy.

the rest, zzz.

I don't like this. It seems the same as before. I really wish Burberry would do something new and fresh.

Very nice, very wearable - most of it would be perfect if you needed something to go to church in, for example. :angel:

However, most of it's far too tame and polite for me and I don't go to church. :evil: :blush:

I do like the prints, though. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Details! :glare:

11b0pk1.jpg
6emb0j.jpg

2hclvr9.jpg
23h6fj5.jpg

63rt41.jpg
vzzs6d.jpg

(Style.it)

Ugly shoes!! :sick: But other than that...everything's perfect!! :crush: The prints, the textures...:heart:

oh my, there is so much to love here!..:heart: i am so impressed..
i don't normally pay any attention to burberry prorsum.... but this is divine :o :wub:

..i think i'd wear practically everything :heart:

A neat suprise for sure since I was never a big fan of C. Bailey but this is his best in a long time, hands down. Pulled back, less stylized, great shapes, textures without going overboard. and the smock dresses are divine :crush: :wub:

This season it's a not-bad collection for Burberry I think. I like the prints on the last few outfits but those fur coats somehow remind me of Prada F/W 06.

the coats nice as usual but honestly I found the pre fall collection way more cooler and edgier , this seems a watered down version of that

oh my, there is so much to love here!..:heart: i am so impressed..
i don't normally pay any attention to burberry prorsum.... but this is divine :o :wub:

..i think i'd wear practically everything :heart:

agreed, a great surprise! :heart:I love the silhouettes and the romantically English mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->