Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On "Fashion File"s website ...you can see many fashion videos .. I think they use RealPlayer

This is so exciting! I can't wait to watch these shows! Thank you so much to everyone for sharing... :woot:

Does anyone else know where I can find full videos? Preferably those not in Real Video format? I remember Virtual Runway used to have a great selection, but now the website is gone :cry:

A site called Feedroom.com has an entire fashion video section called Videofashion
Today London Fashion Week is featured.

Feedroom.com

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Feb 20th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
A site called Feedroom.com has an entire fashion video section called Videofashion
Today London Fashion Week is featured.

Feedroom.com
This site has large, clear videos which are very easy to play. A great link stylegurrl, thanks! :flower:

Originally posted by tiffany+Feb 20th, 2004 - 9:21 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tiffany @ Feb 20th, 2004 - 9:21 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-plasticine20@Feb 18th, 2004 - 11:26 pm
http://www.olympusfashionweek.com/fall2004/home.html

Contains some FULL videos from fall 2004 :flower:
thankyou so much for the link to the fall2004 videos! :flower: [/b][/quote]
There are also links on the site to go to previous fashion weeks, so you can view last spring, fall, and so on as well :woot: :flower:

I just remembered that on B-there TV's website there are some OLD fashion shows videos available ...

I wanted to ask this a long time ago, so here it it: does anyone know a place on the net or perhaps it's even on your own computer, where I can watch complete fashionshows of previous Dior and Galliano collections....I just love to watch them, so if you could help me that would be really nice...

Thank you! :flower: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they're complete..but try Fashion File.com and Style.com !
Good luck :winkiss:

Yes, I know they are there..but they are reports and I want the full video :( Was anyone smart enough to save them from the websites? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by prixi@Jul 12 2004, 12:23 PM
Hmmmm. :angel:
[snapback]310970[/snapback]​

Does that mean that you were smart enough :unsure: :innocent:

There are the -controversial- file-sharing programs ... oh! And Firstview.com sells tapes of full-lenght shows if i recall correctly ... there was already a topic on this ... I think someone even recommended going to the designer's store -they have DVDs apparently-

Originally posted by ultramarine@Jul 13 2004, 01:11 PM
There are the -controversial- file-sharing programs ... oh! And Firstview.com sells tapes of full-lenght shows if i recall correctly ... there was already a topic on this ... I think someone even recommended going to the designer's store -they have DVDs apparently-
[snapback]311202[/snapback]​

They sell dvd's :shock: *leaves to Paris*
But yeah those controversial thingy's....they don't work for me :( and 60 bucks is a bit much for a video.....I'll just have to look a bit better I guess.... :unsure:

some times they have videos on the sites, dior and chanel do i think

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 13 2004, 06:38 AM
Does that mean that you were smart enough :unsure: :innocent:
[snapback]311178[/snapback]​

Actually..no. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member