Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody?.....well if you find something interesting just PM me...thank you! :flower:

Heya... how do u do the words with underlines that are a link to another webpage??? also.. i went to http://www.olympusfashionweek.com and it uses real player right.. well i get this error that says unable to locate server.. this server does not have DNS entry.. anyone know what this means? and how i can fix it?

Originally posted by versace@Jul 24 2004, 10:19 PM
Heya... how do u do the words with underlines that are a link to another webpage??? also.. i went to http://www.olympusfashionweek.com and it uses real player right.. well i get this error that says unable to locate server.. this server does not have DNS entry.. anyone know what this means? and how i can fix it?
[snapback]315505[/snapback]​

UGH! I have no clue!! About.com's pronounciation guide gives me the same error and it drives me batty because I don't know how to correct it. I'm not too fluent in Realplayer. :cry:

Originally posted by ultramarine@Jul 25 2004, 03:56 AM
Using the improved SEARCH feature on tFS .. I found THIS
[snapback]315474[/snapback]​

Thanks ultramarine! There were some great videos there, but allas, no Dior or Galliano :(......thanks anyway!!! :flower:

Does somebody know how I can record the runway shows on johngalliano.com ? Which program? Thanks for helping

Originally posted by scheiked@Jul 28 2004, 02:33 PM
Does somebody know how I can record the runway shows on johngalliano.com ? Which program? Thanks for helping

[snapback]317021[/snapback]​

What do you mean by recording? Like just saving them from the website?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes exactly :-) this is what I mean! can you explain it to me?
would be nice

Originally posted by scheiked@Jul 28 2004, 10:32 PM
yes exactly :-) this is what I mean! can you explain it to me?
would be nice
[snapback]317154[/snapback]​

Sure! :flower: When you watch them, they get automatically saved to your temporary internet files....go there and look for them, they're usually the biggest files there....after you've found them, you can copy them to your documents and if you want to hold on them forever you can also save them on a cd after saving them on your computer....it's very easy...

Oh and don't forget that the Dior videos usually consist of two parts, so take them both!

Originally posted by versace@Jul 26 2004, 05:05 AM
Ehh... thats JPG TheSoCalledPrep
[snapback]315942[/snapback]​

Ahhh... :doh:

Too many parties have fried me brain, ya :lol:

WAIT... so you can actually download those DIOR videos off the website by sifting throught your temporary files? GET OUT!! DAMN... all those lovely Dior videos that I always wanted to save, but didn't know how, all down the drain? :cry:

Mr. Dale... what are the exact steps to saving them? I know you gave instructions, but I'm getting kind of confused about which folders I'm supposed to open and what not... I'm totally not good with computers.

ChinaLove: Maybe I can help you out. In Windows XP, at the browser you used to view the show (say, Internet Explorer), click on the Tools tab, then Internet Options, click on the button called Settings under the General Tab, then click on View Files.
You can either sift through the bunches of files there, or you can just click on the tab called Size so it'll sort. The Dior video would usually be the largest-sized file out of the list. When you find the video, drag it out of the folder and into another place in your computer. There, it's stored (semi)permanently in your hard drive. You can burn this into a CD or whatever from this point on.

I tried it this way, and I found the file called showhomme, but Mr. Dale was talking about 2 files.

I saved the showhomme.swf file and I tried to play but it didnt work?

Originally posted by scheiked@Jul 29 2004, 07:50 AM
I tried it this way, and I found the file called showhomme, but Mr. Dale was talking about 2 files.

That's the Dior show he was talking about. The showhomme file you have is John Galliano's.
Does it open properly, though?

I got the Gucci F/W 2003-04, and S/S 2003 womens wear videos from firstview if anybody wants to sent a message via this website i can make a copy for you as long as you provide s/h!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->