Catwalk Videos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i can't find the video on their site, they just have pictures of their collections..

Thanks dior_couture1245 for such a great news.

Whoa, such a great news about Givenchy! :woot: Is anybody able to rip they videos, btw? I'd be grateful for FW 09 RTW & SS 09 HC ^_^

Im looking for Versace & Versus Fall 2003 and Christian Dior Fall 2003. Anyone have them in the best quality possible please?? Thanks ^_^

Givenchy looks great in motion! I hope someone will make the link for download available! :woot: And maybe for the couture as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much, cul8tr! :buzz: Givenchy gains so much in motion indeed! :wub: (although is it me or in FW 09 video sound flows only from the right side? Great to have it anyway ^_^)

Thanks so much, cul8tr! :buzz: Givenchy gains so much in motion indeed! :wub: (although is it me or in FW 09 video sound flows only from the right side? Great to have it anyway ^_^)

yes, same thing happens to me.
strange...

thanks cul8tr :flower:

You're welcome guys.
The sound is original, I didn't change it. So it must be sth wrong with the video.

John Galliano FW 09/10

Hi! I f anyone has the John Galliano FW 09/10 video in high quality i would be very appreciated! :wink:

it seems that mcqueen's web is in trouble...the videos are not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->