Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2024

So with that I guess models are encouraged to kiss, wink, point etc

^ Pretty much so, it COMPLETELY seems like they’re desperately trying to restage the olden days with a redefined group of models. Even the wings we’ve seen so far seem pretty similar to past segments, though I can only dream they won’t reuse any old ones like they did with that Savage x Fenty ripoff they did last year.

It’s really surprising for me the amount of high fashion girls VS casted! In a good way
It’ll be fun to see so many familiar and loved faces :smile:

I’ve already added the livestreaming link on a sitewide banner as I’ll only be online a couple of hours before the show after this. There’s going to be Pink Carpet coverage for the first thirty minutes, then the show’s scheduled to begin - though I can imagine there will be a slight delay, and we still likely won’t know a thing more than we already do/will until the show itself starts.

I do wonder if they’re keeping the carpet open for the afterparty…

Isn't Sabrina Carpenter one of the performers as well?
It was heavily rumored as she’s been wearing custom VS for her recent awards show performances & tour stops, but I guess the tour in question conflicts with the show date after all.

I mean, I know their time has probably passed now, but I'd love to see Luna Bijl and Birgit Kos for VS!

The new HF girlies of the moment like Stella Hanan, Bibi Breslin, Angelina Kendall, Esther Santos, Hejia Li would be perfect if the made the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->