Chanel 2.55 Classic Flap Bag

Thanks:flower: ... I managed to pick up another vintage jumbo flap (3-series) in caramel and in mint condition. I absolutely love the workmanship on these older bags! Here's some pics ... (I bought this a while back, I forgot to post it in this thread)

OMG! It's stunning!:heart:
I love the workmanship very much.
Dear asl_bebes, where did you find it?

If I'm not wrong, the small is priced at US$1800 while the medium is at US$3000.

I'm pretty sure they discontinued the Small size.

Also, I feel that it's worth mentioning how misleading I think this thread title is. Is it about both the 2.55 and the Classic flap or is it about the classic 2.55 design? See what I mean. It's a pet-peeve of mine when people refer to the M/L classic flap as the 2.55 and vice versa :blush::rolleyes:.

4322765642e941390e74o.jpg

this is a medium size?
(picture from frejas thread)

I'm pretty sure they discontinued the Small size.

Also, I feel that it's worth mentioning how misleading I think this thread title is. Is it about both the 2.55 and the Classic flap or is it about the classic 2.55 design? See what I mean. It's a pet-peeve of mine when people refer to the M/L classic flap as the 2.55 and vice versa :blush::rolleyes:.

well since there isn t a M/L classic flap thread, we discuss both styles in this one

I'm from Australia and heading to the US this year, my dream is to purchase my first Chanel but my budget is $2500US, would I be able to purchase a caviar 2.55 for around that amount?

Thank you :smile:

I'm from Australia and heading to the US this year, my dream is to purchase my first Chanel but my budget is $2500US, would I be able to purchase a caviar 2.55 for around that amount?

Thank you :smile:

HI Amanda, sounds like a fairly reasonable budget. I recently came back from Milan and they were selling the Reissue 2.55 large lambskin for about $2,000 Euro. I find that calling the boutiques prior to the trip helps. I often do that before travelling and finding out if they have the bag that I want.. saves me a trip to the store in case they don't carry the style I want. Hope that helps..

fabulous in yellow
i am still searching for the red one and once i do i'll buy it n the spot!!

The yellow colour is really nice! I would love the classic black and gold one.

I'm completely distraught - I had my treasured Chanel stolen the other night :cry:

Can anyone tell me how much the large classic caviar 2.55 retails for now? I need to put myself on a serious spending diet so that I can replace it as soon as i'm able.

Thanks in advance :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->