Chanel 2007-2008 New Bags

Hey! I meant the trunk show at the boutique... Do you know when they will being doing their trunk show at NM? I know they had one at Bloomies last month, but I HATE the local Bloomies. Not so good with the customer service, you know?:wink:

Congrat - serenade on your beautiful bag ..I love that big cc logo and I don't think it's overpowering at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful bag, serenade...and your My melody doll is really cute too! :flower:

I just got myself the red 2.55 in lambskin!! :clap::buzz:

My original intent was to get the cerf tote when i went to the Chanel store, but I ended up getting the 2.55 for myself. I saw the coral too and it's really a gorgeous colour like what baghag described! I was really torn between it and the red...

For anyone in Singapore...the Chanel store has only one red 2.55 lambskin left which is the one on display..information still stands as of Saturday, May 7th..

Congrats chiangsi!! Wow the 2.55 is beautiful! I was going to get one..but decided not to because they only had the usual colors when i visited the Chanel store a month ago. I really want a unique color you know.

OMG Chiangsi!!!

I want that bag soo bad, such an unique color! i would never go for the basic ones.

Congrats!!!

Picture, please? :flower:

I love all Chanel bags!! Yours sounds very gool Chiangsi.

I saw a 2.55 done in floral print canvas in a magazine--it was sooo cool looking. The flowers had the interlocking CCs in their centers. I'll try to find it.

Thanks everyone!! :D

I will post pictures the moment I get my digital camera and laptop together!! :magic:

vintage_princess said:
Congrats chiangsi!! Wow the 2.55 is beautiful! I was going to get one..but decided not to because they only had the usual colors when i visited the Chanel store a month ago. I really want a unique color you know.

I know what you mean, princess. They had the 2.55 in black too when I visited the store and I was really torn between the coral, black (it's so classic!) and red.

I got the red in the end because I just felt it would be a more classic colour than the coral, which is a really summery and vibrant colour too. I gave up the black as I felt it would probable come back in another season, plus I plan to get the cerf tote in black. But believe me, I was really THISCLOSE to getting the coral..it was a hard decision to make! :unsure:

chiangsi... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So glad to hear about your fantastic choice!!! :clap: Have you used it yet? Mine has yet to see the light of day as it's still in the box... :lol: :blush: !!!
And yes, yes, yes... isnt the coral another fabulous colour...
My regular S'pore SA was encouraging me to buy the black Cerf too when I was there, as they had stock then!!! Although the "Cerf" is meant to be in deer or stag leather, the one we are referring to is in calf leather but nonetheless called the Cerf, if the SA's info is accurate...

serenade... another great bag you got there. And that My Melody doll...sigh... :crush:

Diorling said:
If it's from the Fall collection then it's probably the original Chanel 2.55, meaning the quilt is flat. QUOTE]

Ooooooo...if this is one of the new collection bags, I know what's going to be on my wishlist for the new season... :wub:

^

I haven't used my bag yet..it's so precious(to me), I think I need a special occassion to break it out :lol:

Oh so you saw the cerf tote in black! Lucky you, I would have snapped it up immediately, now I am nawing my nails and waiting for their call..somehow I am obessed with getting the cerf tote in black, even though the tan is really nice too!

Is Micha's bag medium or large. I love the way it looks on her.

Attachments

• normal_02.jpg
    normal_02.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,371
^ Thats the medium size.

Chiangsi, im glad you didnt get black, thats definitely one of the more basic colors they will always have available :wink:

i have a question.. does the 2.55 classic only come in lambskin, caviar, calfskin and tweed?

Ok, finally I managed to locate my camera..here are pictures of my red 2.55

Sorry for the poor lighting conditions..and I guess my composition sucks :ninja:

Attachments

• chanel_1.jpg
    chanel_1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 116
  • chanel_2.jpg
    chanel_2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 98
Wow, that is a beautful red 2.55, I love it! :heart: I'm trying to hold out for the fall release of the replica of the original. I am getting anxious about it though. The trunk show is on a weekend I will be away, and I am afraid I will not be able to put my order in successfully when I get back. :unsure:

Thanks everyone!

For info, I got the 2.55 from the Chanel store in Singapore and it costs SGD$3090.

Good luck, valerie, I hope you'll get yours! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->