Chanel F/W 09.10 : Freja Beha Erichsen & Heidi Mount by Karl Lagerfeld

i'd like to see some HQs of Heidi's shots, because this campaign is truly breathtaking, i love everything about it

Chanel ads are getting better and better.
Truly, Heidi and Freja is the best choice for this campaign!!:wub:

scanned from German Glamour Sep 09

That's a great shot. A few more like this and it could of served instead of Lily Allen's campaign.
There the same bags, right?

the new shot is awesome. this totally one of my favourite ads this season

I love them- I only wish Karl had lightened everything up so you could see more detail in the clothes... :huh:

beautiful mood in these photos but okayish photography & bad campaign

I maybe crazy, but the way the clothes are styled and the setting really reminds me of Coco Avant Chanel. I watched the film yesterday, and the rural setting and the horses is reminiscent of the house she stays in before she goes to Paris. I'm sure it's coincidence, but I just found it quite interesting.

^ Doesn't sound strange at all- I mean, Karl helped in advising with the clothes for the film, it was filmed several months ago, Karl must have been working on the collection months ago- sounds logical to me! :wink:

i'd like to see some HQs of Heidi's shots, because this campaign is truly breathtaking, i love everything about it

I'm with you on that one, and it really is one of the best campaigns this season. It's so beautiful and peaceful, I love it!

i'm dying over here...

i have the shot of Heidi w/the Bow from V (so it's nice and BIG) on my wall, and everytime i look at it i just get mesmerized & can't stop staring.

this campaign is dark, lovely, calm at the same time. it's perfect.

HQs of the previously posted ads. I just hope we get the rest of the shots also in HQ

scanned by helligirl/hellisfashionscans.blogspot.com

great!!thank you for your post~i love those chanel ad very much!
it is wonderful!

The shot of Heidi on the horse is my favourite. Thanks for posting the HQ's.

^^ love the shot too. this one and the one of Freja with the flower are my faves.

^ I am wondering the same thing too. My recent check at chanel.com still do not have any sign of the Fall campaign but all of the other major brands have done so except for Chanel. I am eager to see the full set of this campaign!

I'm guessing these are part of the campaign as well.

source | chanel.com

Attachments

• Heidichanel2.jpg
    Heidichanel2.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Heidichanel1.jpg
    Heidichanel1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members