Chanel Haute Couture F/W 2006.07 Paris

Another vote against the denim here. I love what I see besides that, though. :heart: Chanel.

I am very dissapointed so far :( I hate the denim...thats not couture!! And I've only seen a few pieces that I like. But I do appreciate Karls originality in this collection.

i LOVE it!!! so great, gorgeous, everything. karl, you are the best!!!!

So far, this collection is rather stunning! The dresses are gorgeous. The denim is a tad bit distracting, but it works I guess.

I Love the dress on Lily too - and Irina's wedding ensemble...the shape is awesome.
I'm not diggin' the denim.

I love everything. I love the shapes, cuts, colors, and the denim. It's very, very nice! :heart:

capt.ee8ea067df134353bb0ee013a2d7eeae.france_fashion_meu109.jpg

Yahoo

Seriously.. the venue is such a letdown after last seasons tower!

i was surprised! way more embellishment that lagerfeld has used in the past few collections. the end result though, is very beautiful.

the denim is ugly. i'm sure it was part of lagerfeld's obsession with youth and new york, and 'modernity', but it definitely looks silly. i don't care though, the collecion is great.

for some reason i like the denim.. its looks so modern paired with such luxurious pieces

i don't really like the denim, i like everything ,it's great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I was expecting a really simple collection like last season, but this is so much different. It looks like they used the denim so it looked less like Balenciaga. Because it does look a lot like that. I like it. And everything is really wearable.

The denim looks like a last minute add-on....it just doesn’t integrate well with the whole ensemble. Is like he has some left over denim that he is not prepared to trash it.

Other than that, a solid collection as usually. Oh note to self…don’t forget the documentary on BBC4 tonite on House of Chanel!!

:heart:

I love love love the collection, but karl is starting to scare me! Please stay behind the runway!! (hah, just playing i love him aswell, but wouldnt it just be freaking wild if that man married someone like joan rivers?!) (heh...)

I like it, I think the black denim works better though.

the whole thing is up at vogue.co.uk
I like it alot, especially what Irina is wearing!

Wow, I love this! :woot:
..the denim is kind of weird though

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh...those jeans :sick:

there are a few pieces I like though...and I've become quite disenchanted with Chanel lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->