Chanel Haute Couture F/W 2006.07 Paris

Mademoiselle should be bored...

Karl It is what I think of you and your collection:
:sick:

I dont really care for the denim but it does add something to the looks. I like it for the most part, in a few places it does get too heavy, too contrived, though when he gets it right it's magnificent...

I hate this. :cry: I think it's the worst thing Karl has ever done. The denim is laughable. Couture? This is waay to casual and wearable. I loooved Irina as the bride though.

Some of the seperate pieces are lovely but as whole :sick:

This collection (from the posted pics) is gorgeous. I don't know if it's "haute couture", but i definately love the embellishment and details.

On a side note, can someone direct me to the pictures of the entire collection (somwhere on Yahoo?) I can't seem to find it!!

Karl really seems obsesed with denim lately.

It's weird, the best overall look is the bride...which is odd because a lot of the time Karls brides look like pinatas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because the bride is not wearing denim (thank god)

Originally Posted by telicious
On a side note, can someone direct me to the pictures of the entire collection (somwhere on Yahoo?) I can't seem to find it!!

vogue.co.uk has the whole collection :flower:

Nice collection. I didn't quite like the dresses over denim looks but the dresses by themselves would of been outstanding. I really liked some of the dresses tord the end and kudo's to who ever did the hair and make-up.....it genius!!

Wow! Really wasn't expecting to see anything like this. I'm not even sure what my opinion is yet.:lol: Definately interesting though.

Oh, finally, it's not just black, white or pink. But technically about half of the collection are much the same as the past.

i love how no matter what, his stuff, even if it wasn't labeled, screams "chanel" from the way it's all put together with the lace and everything.

Apart from all the denim accessorizing and such, I'm rather fond of this collection... love all those mini dresses :wub:

Without the denim, I think about half these looks have strong potential... for example, look at this, I think it would have been amazing with a very few modifications...

00430f.jpg

vogue.co.uk

It's almost like he sabotaged his own collection. :lol: :ninja:

:lol: i know. i actually did love that red coat :wub:

but that's about it. please dont find something else that will make me eat my words. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->