Chelsy Davy

More pics of Chelsy in Rio de Janeiro
chelsyRJ10.jpg
chelsyRJ9.jpg

Credit: HarryHanoi from Royal Internet Forum

^Why is Kate Middleton (Prince William´s Girlfriend) on the Star Style section? I don´t know, I didn´t start this thread, I´m just posting pics:flower:

Gosh, I really hope Harry gets a classier girlfriend, I seriously can not see Chelsy being the next Princess of England. I know Harry is crazy too but he's still a prince and should have some standards. Her style is just sooo trashy. yuck.

^ I agree with you... but I think is because where she comes from, South Africa, the weather and everything. I don´t think we´ll ever see Chelsy dressed like Kate Middleton!And I don´t think I want to see that!:lol:

I really like her style though..its nothing too trendy, not overdone or underdone if that makes since lol. Its simple and cute for her age I think.

While I don't think she's beautiful or exceptionally stylish, I like her and what she wears. She seems very real, enjoing herself and like she doesn't give a sh*t about what people think of her. She may not be the princess material, but who cares? She may never become one so why bother?! (as opposed to Kate Middleton).

Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry attend ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 - Super Eight - Australia v England - at Antigua-Barbados on April 8th,2007

chelsyharrycricketworldcup20.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup21.jpg

chelsyharrycricketworldcup19.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup18.jpg

chelsyharrycricketworldcup16.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup15.jpg

chelsyharrycricketworldcup13.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup12.jpg

chelsyharrycricketworldcup6.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup4.jpg

chelsyharrycricketworldcup3.jpg
chelsyharrycricketworldcup2.jpg

Credit: Polfoto - Getty Images - Royal Forum

They look so cute and happy! And I like what they both are wearing. I love summer clothes; I wish it would warm up here already!!!

She has such a nice tan too. They are a very sweet couple. I like how affectionate they are no matter who is watching, because they don't care who sees, too wrapped up in each other to care what others say and think. I wish William and Kate were freer, but on the other hand, I think I would have a spasm of shock if William ever let down his guard. I think when William kisses his girlfriend (without covering the kiss somehow) in public must be the same day Hell freezes over. :lol:

Ashcottmanor said:
Gosh, I really hope Harry gets a classier girlfriend, I seriously can not see Chelsy being the next Princess of England.

Well, you won't ever see that, so relax. :lol: She won't be "Princess of England" even if she does marry Prince Harry. She'll just be Princess Harry of Wales, unless he gets a dukedom, in which case she'll be Princess Harry, Duchess of Somewhere.

On a more serious note, I think I can see her as Princess Harry. She seems to have the ability and the will to behave accordingly. I can see her being able to dress and behave appropriately for whatever occasion. she has not been required to dress and behave regally so far, therefore she has not done it, but I do not doubt her success in doing so in the future. She will be fine whatever she does. As Princess Harry or not, she has money and brains. She will figure things out and do what she must.

I LOVE Prince Harry's girlfriend. Shes nicely tanned and is carefree doesnt seem to give s sh*t at all.. I love that shes not trying to be elegant she seems like this carefree cool girl. I love her so much more than kate Middleton who tries too hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->