Christian Dior Cruise 2014 Monte Carlo

There're are many amazing pieces and few others that just don't worth the fabrics they are made of.

what's new?! all the collections he sent out seem too similar to the other,I can't tell which one is which one. THAT PINK! that ball skirt and THAT BAR Jacket(I feel like he just milked to the extend it's exhausting)...are just not happening. I give up! Raf.

Last edited by a moderator:
These colors-I want to live in them! Amazing. I feel like he's taking parts of previous collections and adding them with new looks, slowly removing the old pieces until the once new looks become the older ones, with a new set of looks that will antiquate the former. Forces the viewer to find the new, if that makes sense. And there is a lot of new here.

All the zipper usage is great, reminds me of his Summer 2011 collection, which I adore and own quite a lot of. Superb!

Didn't they already have a Monte Carlo themed Cruise Collection with Galliano? Or was that Karl for Chanel? Either way....

#lame

Oh my god how many looks do we have here? one hundred? it's too much and too all over the place. it's very hit or miss for me. the things i love (especially his -now signature?- work on asymmetry) i really love, but when it's bad... it's terribly bad. i hate the prints and some of the top + pants looks not to mention some of those fabrics? what are those?
confusing collection

Some of the pieces are beautiful, but others just don't cut it. Although I do like some of Raf's recent collections, this one has ought to be my favourite. I agree some of the fabrics and designs are a little...not up to par, some of them are very elegant and graceful. There were a lot of zippers though and I think he is trying to incorporate the orignal Dior looks.

*edited.

Anyways, I think Raf Simons is going to do wonderful things to Dior and I hope to see another breathtaking collection from him soon.

Absolutely amazing! Breathtaking use of color.
Agreeably much like his offerings thus far, but was different enough to be a solid step forward. I commend him for sticking to his vision of what he wants the house/ Dior woman to be and not falling prey to trends.

well, it's a beautiful and wearable collection but not creative enough, some pieces we have already seen in the last few Dior collections

**guys,keep the conversation on the collection. model talk is not allowed.

nice collection, the fact that it's in Monaco makes it a hit, but the silhouette looks like a very chic flight attendant...

To be honest, I'm just pleased that the collection isn't all strapless necklines. I was getting quite tired of that look. There are some nice varieties and a few really interesting pieces. Already hoping that Jennifer Lawrence wears the second to last dress (the red one with the pink underskirt), it could look really awesome on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->