First look

Grazia_Live @Grazia_Live

Last edited by a moderator:
1st look

WuwdI.jpg

nowfashion

lol really? hello dior fw08 couture...

(yeah i know it's simply a re-work of some archival pieces, but there were outfits that looked exactly like that one in that collection)

Well, I adore the preview models and see no point in criticizing this just because the house doesn't have the Galliano drama anymore. This is beautiful, very Dior, very elegant and Parisian.

7V3w2.jpg

C0buu.jpg

twitter/thelovemagazine

^^^First look and some of the following pics are very old galliano...the use of tulle and naked transparent look ...Why cannt Gaytten have something of his own ????
He seems to be recycling everything from the past galliano collections with different colours and styling

^^^First look and some of the following pics are very old galliano...the use of tulle and naked transparent look ...Why cannt Gaytten have something of his own ????
He seems to be recycling everything from the past galliano collections with different colours and styling

i doubt gaytten has much creative freedom, he's just doing what he's being told to do.. just like galliano the last few years

i doubt gaytten has much creative freedom, he's just doing what he's being told to do.. just like galliano the last few years

Maybe he is being told to extend the galliano essence during this anarchy period..so that there is no sudden dramatic changes in the image direction..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->