Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

I love the Queen Mum. Id buy as many pairs as I can to display them somewhere in my house, it is art.

They are gorgeous...love the pastel blues and yellows :heart: I actually like the black, also :blush:

I can't believe that there's so many people still looking for the queen mum!
I will never get over this shoe, I've always wanted it and the ones sporadically surfacing on ebay have never been in my size.

I'd buy then to wear them, but probably never would (at least not in public :wink: )

I lOVE my Mummies

I had to reply when I saw that some people don't like the Queen Mums. I live in 3-4 inchers and even at about 5 inches, these are the most comfortable heels that I own(they're slightly padded up to the toes.) They're so decadent that after a glass of vino, I possitively glide in them. Of course you can't wear them anywhere(I don't in N.O.); but they're great for Miami, L.A., or Vegas. I LUV, LUV, LUV these shoes and would love to get my hands on a pair with the thin straps or the ones that wrap around the heel. Hope the pic comes out okay.

They're fantastic- in a Crazy way-

But as I'm Quite tall, and they're so outrageous-

I'm afraid I'd be mistaken for a Drag Queen!:ninja: :shock:

Sorry gang, but these are just pure fugly, and y'all know I love heels.

I have no problem with the height. It is the style I dont like. There is too much going on in this shoe. Bow, buckle, platform. It's way passed beyond elegant line for me and it is in somewhere close to those drag/fetish shoes (not to offend anybody here)

iluvfashion said:
I have no problem with the height. It is the style I dont like. There is too much going on in this shoe. Bow, buckle, platform. It's way passed beyond elegant line for me and it is in somewhere close to those drag/fetish shoes (not to offend anybody here)

well that's sort of the point :lol:

Some earlier versions...I think these were called the razor?
100083326.jpg
100083322.jpg
100083315.jpg

100083318.jpg
100083281.jpg

all from style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
although I think those are intresting, I wouldn't were them. I'd totally wear the queen mum though.

^I would too. But I wouldn't buy them to wear them, but to own them :P
There was a pair in black in my size on ebay a while ago. They sold for $400. I don't know why I didn't buy them, I think it was because the seller had both the pair with the little bow on the heel and the pair with the straps around the shoe, so I couldn't decide which pair I wanted the most.

^ I ahven't been checking much latley but I've seen the black ones I few times too. I dont like the black ones too much, look too punkish to me. But I loved the funky colored ones.

^I like the black ones, and think I prefer the ones with the little bow on the heel, but most of all I'd like a pair of the baby blue runway queen mum's :heart:
I've seen the turquise/blue ones on ebay a few times too, but for some reason I think I prefer the black ones in that size.

gwen stefani's f/w 05 haute couture queen mums

d23_51742153.jpg

gettyimages

DWF15-997210.jpg

corbis

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back