Christian Dior Queen Mum Shoe

I did come across some knock-offs (they never claimed to be dior or anything, it was a very similar style though) I dont want to post them on here.

I love Gwen's shoes also.

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart: :heart: 7742860135 :heart: :heart:

Soo gorgeous... I was outbid :doh:

I saw an identical pair last night but they were like 3 sizes too large, tried looking for it again but have no idea where it went, even checked completed listings and it's not there.

not a fan of gwen's but i've always loved the diors - i just wish i could think of a place to wear them to

and i believe that post about them being comfortable - dior makes some of the most comfortable shoes ever

guessgirl those shoes are back on sale again with the same item number, they still have a couple of days, hows that for second chance?:D

Shoe_Whore said:
guessgirl those shoes are back on sale again with the same item number, they still have a couple of days, hows that for second chance?:D

I checked it out, they're the same exact ones but size 41 (I'm 38). Someone with big feet get them!! :D They're only at $91 with 1 day left.

That queen mum dress is pretty too ^_^

i already have those steel grey dior ballet shoes... :ninja: :lol:

I think there's a blue pair on ebay right now, plus an used pair of the not-so-tall ones with the brocade.:flower:

I would love Gwen's without the platform.

The others? Uber tacky. It just screams "Vegas stripper with clear heels!" I like the strap across the bottom of the shoe on the micro platforms, but the studs, overuse of straps...:yuk:

for the winter 2006 haute couture collection, the queen mum is reincarnated as a high-vamp slingback open-toed thong sandal [could definitley do without the thong] with a new chunky heel shape and the signature notched platform, in an array of skins including neon handpainted crocodile, stingray, gold metallic kidskin and embroidered fabric.

00290f.jpg
00360f.jpg

00500f.jpg
00520f.jpg

w06hcmum2.gif

00253.jpg

00254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members