Christian Siriano for Payless

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again Christian Siriano is reaching the masses with his edgy designs — but this time Nielsen ratings won’t be a factor. The winner of season four of “Project Runway” has partnered with Payless ShoeSource on an accessories and footwear collection to make its debut at his show on Feb. 19 at The Salon at the tents at Bryant Park. The collection of clutches, totes and skyscraping heels ranges in price from $25 to $45 and is inspired by Egyptian artifacts with hieroglyphic details and all. “We started very high, very conceptual and very cool, and then made it wearable and marketable,” effused Siriano of his first accessories collection. “I wanted it to be hard and rock-esque.”

wwd.com

Attachments

• christian1.jpg
    christian1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
I'd love to see more of Christian and his designs. He was the best Project Runway winner ever!

at least he is out there in the industry..i cant wait to see more..

I love his stuff. He is one of my favorites from Project Runway.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting! the payless by me always has heels that are too low, so that will be kool if they will be in my store if their high like he says!

Whoever is going to the show on the 19th, please report back!

i cant wait to see his designs. anything that gets fashion to more people, at a cheaper price, yet still chic is great

I'm not a fan of his designs, but this sounds like it could be good and that sketch doesn't look bad either.

Definitely not...another star event with very little focus on the clothes. Need a little more Fashion a little less name drop :wink:

closeups from the show (nymag)

Attachments

• christian1.jpg
    christian1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 86
The booties remind me a lot of those Marc Jacobs petal heel booties from a couple of seasons ago.

Eh-not my cup of tea, and I can't wear skyscraping heels anyways due to my knee problems...so I have to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarawilliams
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->