Daily Exercise #4

lately things have been more like 'every two weeks' workout for me but I got a fitbit for the holidays and have been happy with the amount of walking i do during the day.

6 Mile morning run - timing was a bit poor because I'm too smitten with the stunning landscape.

6 Mile morning run - timing was a bit poor because I'm too smitten with the stunning landscape.

Yesterday was leg-day. So it was back squats, goblet squats, calf raises, that machine for your quads, and that machine for your hamstrings, followed by an hour walk home.
That said, does anybody have a Fitbit? I've been interested in getting one for a while now, but a big part of me thinks that once I get it, I'll be over it after a few short weeks. Decisions, decisions.

Yesterday was leg-day. So it was back squats, goblet squats, calf raises, that machine for your quads, and that machine for your hamstrings, followed by an hour walk home.
That said, does anybody have a Fitbit? I've been interested in getting one for a while now, but a big part of me thinks that once I get it, I'll be over it after a few short weeks. Decisions, decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->