Das perfekte Model

I watched a bit of both episodes, and it hasn't really motivated to keep it watching. I don't like the Eva-KK "best friends contest" thing, but this ought to become better now, since they not together but with their teams now. I have to say I found the "zickenkrieg" (cat fight?) almost worse than at GNTM, because there wasn't really anything but we had that samatha girl saying how jealous everyone else was and blah. uhh, and I saw a bit of samatha and her boyfriend in prominent, no offence, but IMO she's a very pretty girl, and pretty boring, I don't understand why they chose her to be one of the main characters in this early episode. I liked Anika during the shooting in the first episode, and maybe some faces I can't id yet. and argh, those promo pics are beyond horrible....

(I feel I sound weird, sorry! I've been studying all day like mad and can't really get into English language right now, sorry!)

I just watched it today for the first time. I don't think that girls like Lissi who is 168 cm (if I'm not wrong) have big chances in the modeling world.

Samantha, the blonde girl who cried because of her hair, looks a bit like Anja Rubik and some Russian model whose name I can't remember right now. :D Beautiful girl.

I really liked the atmosphere during the "decision part" at the end, unlike at GNTM, there wasn't a stage or a runway, just KK/Eva and the girls. More personal.

Just watched the third show and I have to say it is way better than GNTM. There is much less produced drama and the Karolina-Eva fight seems to be getting less now (the producers quite overdid that in the first two episodes). The pictures that have been posted so far really don't do the girls any justice. Some are not that beautiful and some are a bit plain (and personally I think that there could have been a better final cast) but some of them are absolutely gorgeous. Stunning in pictures and on camera.
It might seem weird that they have a 30-year-old in their cast but she honestly doesn't look her age and she is amongst the most charismatic. And the "short girl" is really photogenic too.

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be great to watch this, unfortunately I live in Poland and don't understand Germany : p

i loooove this TV-Show from today - KK-girls had a shooting with ANDREJ :heart::flower::clap::bounce:
ohhh i must see the pics with him

are there any links that would work from abroad? watching the whole episode on vox isn't possible when outside of germany :(

the last 4:
image.jpg

I am disappointed. I can´t stand Jenny :angry:

photo:vox.de

wow yesterdays show was b.o.r.i.n.g! but i am glad Annika won (the one in red on the picture above)

^So the show is already over? I forgot to watch it the last 3 or 4 times... oops.

yes it is. finally. it was such a boring show! havent watched the full show yesterday, too. only the end.

I'm know Anika, so I actually had a reason to watch it, but I still couldn't bring myself to watch it alle the time. Way too boring.

I'm glad she won though! She really deserved it. And at least she probably won't have to sign a stupid super strict contract with an amateurish agency like GNTM girls have to.

I'm know Anika, so I actually had a reason to watch it, but I still couldn't bring myself to watch it alle the time. Way too boring.

I'm glad she won though! She really deserved it. And at least she probably won't have to sign a stupid super strict contract with an amateurish agency like GNTM girls have to.

Anika will sign with WM Models Paris. Better than One Eins I'd say :wink:

Definately! Have you looked at the One Eins Homepage? It's quite amusing I have to admit... ^_^

there are some nice pictures. hope she gets more work

Jenny Jessen for INSTYLE Germany

via topmodelnews

Last edited by a moderator:
Lysanne Geller for Augustin Teboul – Berlin Fashion Week S/S 13

mbfashionweek.wordpress

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC