The Model Agent

id say 5'6,maybe the frumpy school uniforms we have here made her appear shorter,but iv seen models in real life and you can tell straight away by the sheer height that they are models no matter what they wear,i wouldnt have noticed her if it wasnt pointed out to me.

oh wow. that's really short. The show producers are really stupid: why pick a girl that height, get her hopes up and then when she goes in the real world no jobs?

and she is no Kate Moss or Sasha P., nothing to make up for being short.
But i guess she could go into acting. she has great presence.

yeah that's a bit too small :huh: I do think she would make a very good commercial model though

Yeh I saw that last nite! So if she is 5ft8 none of the girls must be more than 5ft9 which is a bit disappointing! Was a great episode last nite tho :D

Yeh I saw that last nite! So if she is 5ft8 none of the girls must be more than 5ft9 which is a bit disappointing! Was a great episode last nite tho :D

Sharon seems taller than the others and Carrie ann is taller than Amber I think; maybe she is really 5ft 9.

Sharon seems taller than the others and Carrie ann is taller than Amber I think; maybe she is really 5ft 9.

Yes, Sharon does seem taller that the others. I was sorry to see Laura go, my fondness for Carrie-Anne has waned. I think she looks great and is very photogenic, but for me, she is lacking a bit of spark / personality.

They're so stupid not knowing their measurements! I'm starting like sharon, she looked really good at the fashion show. amber is my least favourite now, she didn't look as striking as the others with her hair scaped back

Episode 5

[Youtube]NORCMDTyfqw[/Youtube]

[Youtube]GC9sWYc6RrI[/Youtube]

[Youtube]yRkr4RZlT8Y[/Youtube]

[Youtube]_Ys_OOm7T18[/Youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering, what exactly was it that Erin said about the Size 0 debate that she was so upset about?

Can't believe she thought she had 25'' hips :lol:

I'm wondering, what exactly was it that Erin said about the Size 0 debate that she was so upset about?

She was upset about people speculating about her and felt her privacy was violated.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh as in people saying they thought she had an eating disorder etc? Thanks Sethii :D

SPOILER!:

I def. would have picked Laura over Sharon.. actually I'm still kind of bummed about Jennifer.. but she had that coming.

I'm just glad Cari-Anne is going to New York, and Amber is definately deserving as well. I think they are all roughly 5'8'' though, i wish they were all taller.

Sharon is so blank but I guess they couldn't kick her out because she booked the campaign.

I still can't belive that Jennifer is gone already, she's totally my bet. It seems like Ellis really likes Sharon, she's kinda' boring honeslty, would love to see her go than cutie Laura. Carrie Ann FTW! though Amber is really good too, but she's just 5'8''

wow I didn't even know this program existed: thanks for posting the vids

The guy who uploaded these also uploaded the full Twilight movie and Titantic movie :ninja: I hope he wont get banned before the series is over :(

:lol: I have just lost over 2 hours of my life watching all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my money on Carrie Ann from day one.
Im so happy she's won but i missed th final episode which i think was tonight.
Cant believe she's pregnant tho,what a shocker.

Well, who saw the final? I was just watching but don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen, VERY interesting indeed though! Dying to see if the winner manages to get work now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->