The Model Agent

I had my money on Carrie Ann from day one.
Im so happy she's won but i missed th final episode which i think was tonight.
Cant believe she's pregnant tho,what a shocker.

:shock: what? who? pregnant?

ETA: it's on RTE player, but you have to be in Ireland to access it.
can someone pls download it and share with the rest of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes it's true! Very shocking! lol. I'm curious to see now if she will want to continue with a career after she has given birth, I would have my doubts, curious to see what kind of delay it will have on us even getting any new shots from her etc

if she was pregant then it was kind of pointless for her to win.
they should bring Jennifer back and give her the contract. she just needs a bit of a self esteem boost but has a lot of potential.

Cari-Ann was the best model but i don't think she wanted it that much.

oh and I do think she wanted it. I think she just has a laid back personality

I am stil gutted that Jennifer flaked out on the acting challenge. Even when she came back for the finale tonite I just thought AH she has so much potential!

Erin's Wardrobe

PROGRAMME 1

Vintage Kimono - New York Flea Market
Black Trousers - Yohji Yamamoto
Shoes - Miu Miu
PROGRAMME 2

OUTFIT 1

Purple Coat - Erdem
Shirt - Bebe
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Dries Van Noten
OUTFIT 2

Black Jacket - Moschino
Lilac Blouse - Dries Van Noten
Black Trousers - Ann Demeulemeester
Silver Shoes - Lanvin
OUTFIT 3

Dress - Erdem
Shoes - M&S
PROGRAMME 3

Gold Shoes - Dries Van Noten
Coat - DKNY Camel
Jeans - Topshop
Blue & White Striped T-shirt - Margaret Howe
PROGRAMME 4

Couture Dress - Vivienne Westwood
Grey Cotton Pinafore Dress - Margaret Howe
PROGRAMME 5

OUTFIT 1

Blouse - Beba
Sailor Pants - Vivienne Westwood
OUTFIT 2

Blouse - TopShop
Trousers - M&S
Gold strappy sandals - Bottega Veneta
Black jacket - All Saints
rte.ie

:shock: what? who? pregnant?

ETA: it's on RTE player, but you have to be in Ireland to access it.
can someone pls download it and share with the rest of us.

Yes i know my reaction was "whaaat!!"
She's pregnant and after the birth she can continue on to be Irelands top model:rolleyes:

please share it with the rest of us - even tho by reading this I know who the winner is!!

Nice find. Had not seen this over here in the US. Looks like a much more professional / Structured version of Make Me A Supermodel

The guy who uploaded these also uploaded the full Twilight movie and Titantic movie :ninja: I hope he wont get banned before the series is over :(

:lol: ... well he says that is his 4th youtube account because he gets always banned. i hope he doesn't get ban anytime soon.

Episode 6

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM5UZbZntQI&feature=channel_page

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wLEG-QJ990&feature=channel_page

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUM2--GQXpE&feature=channel_page

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6maNkpTY4U&feature=channel_page

aawww I felt sorry for sharon! she did really well at the shoot in new york. and yeah jennifer is lovely too, can't believe she was kicked out so early! I love carrie-anne but I'm no really sure who I wanted win! I like both amber and carrie-anne!

I was surprised that Sharon was eliminated, congrats to Carrie Ann but Jennifer is still may fave

I thought all the girls were great. Wasn't Jennifer the one who blew off the commercial rehersal and challenge. I think she was really axed because she did not appear to have wanted it as much as the others. It is tough... These girls were young, and I don't think had been away from home much in general.

The big thing I found interesting was the difference in emphasis. In the US show, Make Me a Supermodel, I think they really put an emphasis on the catwalk, where TMA really seemed focused on the photos. Just a difference in weighting I think. Though also may be the MMS is trying to set the bar too high, especially when you hear models like Erin who say that the supermodel just doesn't exist anymore.

It will be interesting to see who Carrie-Ann balances the later part of her pregnancy, getting back into shape and modeling. I did like Carrie-Ann's cover better than Amber's but if I look at the next year to 18 months ahead, I also think Amber would be able to make better strides than Carrie-Ann given the baby and the demands.

I really hope the final 4 at least get steady work from it. They all seemed capable, some I think just needed another year, some maturity, confidence, but really like how the show was done and the caliber of the women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->