The Model Agent

Sharon looks tall enough, i think her body is the only reason she's still in

Carrie-Ann is 5'9 according to some old interview

Yay I can't believe there are other actually fashion minded people watchin this too, I have been watchin it every week and lovin it! So much better and more realistic than the other usual shows.
Though I do agree that the girls look a bit short, I really hope that they can get them doing some actual decent work outside Ireland and in the proper big leagues of editorial and runway, kinda like Alice Burdeu her first season out of her reality show. Hopefully the fact that it wouldn't be as well known will ensure it won't hinder them either.
I was in love with Jennifer, VERY Coco as someone said but she was a fool to not get stuck into the acting etc this week, I really think she could have gone all the way.
Looks like it's between Amber and Carrie-Ann now, think Carrie-Ann might be a bit old? I know she's only 19 but so many girls get their break so much younger these days, hopefully it's not too much of a factor as I do definitely think Amber's condition will hold her back in the real day to day life in the modelling world

they all looked tiny next to Erin, but she's like 6'1... i doubt they'd pick up girls under 5'8?

i'm liking Laura more and more, she's somewhat reminiscent of Molly Gunn @ Next

Erin is very tall and her neck is long, so everyone looks short to her.
The girls are at least 5'8. Sharon seems to be the tallest one.

Yay I can't believe there are other actually fashion minded people watchin this too, I have been watchin it every week and lovin it! So much better and more realistic than the other usual shows.
Though I do agree that the girls look a bit short, I really hope that they can get them doing some actual decent work outside Ireland and in the proper big leagues of editorial and runway, kinda like Alice Burdeu her first season out of her reality show. Hopefully the fact that it wouldn't be as well known will ensure it won't hinder them either.
I was in love with Jennifer, VERY Coco as someone said but she was a fool to not get stuck into the acting etc this week, I really think she could have gone all the way.
Looks like it's between Amber and Carrie-Ann now, think Carrie-Ann might be a bit old? I know she's only 19 but so many girls get their break so much younger these days, hopefully it's not too much of a factor as I do definitely think Amber's condition will hold her back in the real day to day life in the modelling world

iris is old and doing well.
anna s. is 23 but they gave her a fake industry age.

so a talented striking older (i can't believe 19 is considered old) might just cut it. Same goes for a relatively short model. if the fashion crowd likes you, they don't care.

After that ep I have really warmed up to Laura and she is my new favourite! She has such a sparkle about her. I was surprised Carrie-Anne didn't do better at acting and I was disappointed that Jennifer let the nerves and homesickness get to her. I think if she had given it a shot she would have surprised herself. I really liked her photos from the earlier eps. I suppose it was good to find out early on that she couldn't really cope being so far away from her family.

iris is old and doing well.
anna s. is 23 but they gave her a fake industry age.

so a talented striking older (i can't believe 19 is considered old) might just cut it. Same goes for a relatively short model. if the fashion crowd likes you, they don't care.
Anna S is 23?! I thought she was only 19 or something!? Wow I mean when they gave Aggy a fake age it was so obvious she was way older but not for Anna S I am shocked!

I was having a snoop on amber's bebo page :D she is naturally very lovely and fresh I think. for some reason I haven't warmed to her though even though she seems very nice, she's got everything too except her face isn't one of my favourites! she is still one of the best though and she has good confidence in herself, that will come with time for the others though I suppose

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna S is 23?! I thought she was only 19 or something!? Wow I mean when they gave Aggy a fake age it was so obvious she was way older but not for Anna S I am shocked!

she has already completed her undergraduate studies. So unless she is a genius and went to uni at 14 :lol: , i'm pretty sure they lowered her age. Plus she was listed as 23 when she started. she should be 24 this year....

I was having a snoop on amber's bebo page :D she is naturally very lovely and fresh I think. for some reason I haven't warmed to her though even though she seems very nice, she's got everything too except her face isn't one of my favourites! she is still one of the best though and she has good confidence in herself, that will come with time for the others though I suppose

put it in white pls :P
and I don't think she will win, unless this show is like antm, with scared , epileptic and trans gender models :unsure: IRL it will be difficult for her to find work if she keeps the wig. and i don't know why she doesn't want short hair? it will make her more HF.

and I don't think she will win, unless this show is like antm, with scared , epileptic and trans gender models :unsure: IRL it will be difficult for her to find work if she keeps the wig. and i don't know why she doesn't want short hair? it will make her more HF.
Well she is only 16 and comes across as quite a petulant "D4 head" (like a Sloane Ranger in London lol or a BCBG from the 16ème in Paris, even though she is not actually from the D4 area of Dublin) at times so that might have something to do with why she would not want a drastic short haircut. :lol:

However, that being said, we don't know exactly how her hair has grown back under the wig, how short it is, how far back her hairline is, if it is fully grown back or still some patches etc, that could also have a lot to do with it, it's a very difficult experince for a young girl to go thru I'm sure, and wud affect her confidence and willingness to go without a wig I'm sure

Last edited by a moderator:
she isn't a massive D4 head, I mean there's definitely worse than her. and yeah I'd say she doesn't have much hair under the wig, she probably wants it a bit longer

well if you google amber jean rowan it's the first result :wink: and it ain't private either

D4 Head? :unsure: what does that mean?

Ok I went to the bebo page and i couldn't understand a thing :huh: they type like they are texting. wtf? seriously I'm getting way too old :lol:

^ it's just a sort of stereotype in ireland!

Jennifer, coco rocha much?

00023e94-270.jpg
coco-rocha2-gallery.jpg

rte.ie, [FONT=arial,sans-serif]uberuberminx.wordpress.com[/FONT]

and I don't think she will win, unless this show is like antm, with scared , epileptic and trans gender models :unsure: IRL it will be difficult for her to find work if she keeps the wig.

I dont think she will win,I assumed they where all tall..maybe its how they look on the TV,but I saw her in town the other day and shes shooort,striking face but if the program wasnt on you would never say 'oh shes a model'.Her height should be more of a concern than her hair.

I dont think she will win,I assumed they where all tall..maybe its how they look on the TV,but I saw her in town the other day and shes shooort,striking face but if the program wasnt on you would never say 'oh shes a model'.Her height should be more of a concern than her hair.

she is 16. Maybe she can grow 1-2 inches.
how short are we talking about? 5'7? well at that height you have to be absolutely stunning and outperform all of the standard size girls.
And frankly, she doesn't have that. Cari anne does.

id say 5'6,maybe the frumpy school uniforms we have here made her appear shorter,but iv seen models in real life and you can tell straight away by the sheer height that they are models no matter what they wear,i wouldnt have noticed her if it wasnt pointed out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"