Designers Switching Houses & Moving to New Brands

If the suits from Gucci are smart, they would hire MGC to “save” that mess
The suits are smart but desperate, it's not the best combo. Also the current CEO's strategies create a lot of family drama and turmoil: they are 4 siblings and he is one of them, the other 3 are really not appreciative of their shrinking net worth.

I remember that around 2020 someone was about to replace MGC, confirmed by top management positions, and finally didn’t happen. It wasn’t even on the news.

I trust Miss Tweed 100% so I guess it will happen.
She has proven herself reliable. The issue of the non-compete between Kering and LVMH has been raised multiple time, but each time they just wait (just like Burton and Givenchy), meaning ancora Ancora for a while.

wonder if mgc will have a different approach to gucci or she will still have her column dressess. its not so bad as long she atleast tries to get ideas from the archives and not just roman greek goddess her way into gucci.

Listen, Gucci is just going to have to take one for the team with MGC if it means getting her away from one of the most prestigious brands in the world. I think she'd do well at Gucci or any other Italian brand. I never thought about JWA at Dior, but I am not mad at it. I am open.

Listen, Gucci is just going to have to take one for the team with MGC if it means getting her away from one of the most prestigious brands in the world. I think she'd do well at Gucci or any other Italian brand. I never thought about JWA at Dior, but I am not mad at it. I am open.
I would have thought about Nicolas going to Dior before JWA.

nicolas at dior makes a lot more sense to me and i think he works best when he has a framework
i like jonathan's loewe but didn't we get enough weird dior with raf

also who would then go to loewe?

JWA at LV and NG at Dior makes much more sense than the other way round.

As for Gucci, PPP and MGC are both educated guesses. PPP becomes a free agent in March and if MGC leaves before January, she'll be a free agent by the end of SDS's contract.

wonder if mgc will have a different approach to gucci or she will still have her column dressess. its not so bad as long she atleast tries to get ideas from the archives and not just roman greek goddess her way into gucci.
I think she might be good at Gucci because she's run through all of the archives at Dior just like John did at the end as well, you can only go so far with Dior. She's just got to bring the sex and maybe some romanticism

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->