Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

tgimod

Reaction score
Do you guy's think any big models like gemma or hana (etc.) read thier threads just browsing the internet? I wonder if they look for their press or read their fan sites.... anyway, what do you think????

They're not huge, but Ira Bezroukova and Rachel Whittemore are members...
I've also been contacted by people claiming to be Lisa Cant and Mariana Perez.

Last edited by a moderator:
yourbestfriend said:
Anna Nocon has supposedly been around here..

haha yeah i can imagine she has, she's cool. for sure there's girls reading this stuff

yesss, lots of models are around.
I've been contacted by models about other models :huh:... most are surprised people outside of the industry know who they are and that they even have fans... and of course lots of relatives of models are around - mums, aunts, cousins, sisters, brothers...

ryan, what's your tie to IMG?

gogopilgrim said:
yesss, lots of models are around.
I've been contacted by models about other models :huh:... most are surprised people outside of the industry know who they are and that they even have fans... and of course lots of relatives of models are around - mums, aunts, cousins, sisters, brothers...

ryan, what's your tie to IMG?

why do you ask?

ryan said:
why do you ask?

well, at first I thought you were just a friend of Lekalina's but you seem to know (or know about) a lot of the girls with IMG Paris... :wink:

gogopilgrim said:
well, at first I thought you were just a friend of Lekalina's but you seem to know (or know about) a lot of the girls with IMG Paris... :wink:

nope you're all wrong, i do some modelling myself sometimes, so thats how i know about certain girls. nothing to do with img

Thats so kickin'. Its cool to think that some model could be reading this right now.

For some lesser known models TFS is one of the few google searches which brings up their name. Everyone is curious at times and googles their name to see what comes up, so I am sure that some are reading. :wink:

didnt some1 say they were telling KK about tfs, wonder if shes read it?

that is so cool. i wish they would introduce themselves! i really want to talk to cameron or gemma or anyone!!!!!!!

pictures not discussion

I asked a well-known Belgian model a year or 2 ago about another fashion site & she was very familiar with the photo/show sections of the site. I think many fashion model people look for show pictures on line from the various show-picture-collections sites.

however from speaking to this same world-famous girl, I also gathered that specific message boards like this are NOT as popular as collection-show-pictures.

you may know, for example, a rockstar DOESNT read his 100+ LP reviews- an actor wont read 200 reviews of their film cos its depressing & boring. so would a supermodel want to read us debating her pros & cons?
maybe once or twice for fun, but EVERY message board discussing her...?? NO. its not mentally healthy.

I am pretty sure models visit tFS, since most non supermodels models (like Caroline Winberg, Tiuu Kuik.....) have very little info about them on the internet and when they search the web, tFS is one of the website with tons of info about each model.

So it wouldn't be a suprise.

And to respond to Lady Grey's post, I don't think models can be compared to famous artists since their fan base is a million times smaller. :flower:

Kimkhuu said:
I am pretty sure models visit tFS, since most non supermodels models (like Caroline Winberg, Tiuu Kuik.....) have very little info about them on the internet and when they search the web, tFS is one of the website with tons of info about each model.
true, usually when you look up a model on google or yahoo, some of the first results are tfs threads - so it would make sense that if some googled their own names they'd find their way here :flower: lol, it must be a bit of a surreal experience for them if they didn't realize people knew who they were though :lol: :flower:

If Nerry Lynch Googles herself, she'll find my tFS post(s) where I call her the least elegant and most homely "model" ever.

:lol:

Yes. One male model, Daniel Lismore, who is with ICM in London, came on the Male Eye Candy board because when he googled himself, it popped up as him being 'eye candy'. He then registered and wrote a note. He seemed a little embarrassed and flattered at the same time. I would love to google myself and come up as someone's eye candy. Um, I think. I don't know...might be kinda creepy too :shock:

I'm sure they do read these boards once in a while. They all get on the internet and I can guarantee they put their name in and search. Shoot, I do and I'm just me.

:sigh: and, as usual, Heroin-Chic has beat me to the punch :doh:

I was going to ask Andres Velencoso Segura to MARRY ME. Either him or Romulo Pires, I just couldn't decide... now, I'll just be a copycat if I do :cry: So, boys, if you are reading this...:innocent:

AimeeOR said:
I was going to ask Andres Velencoso Segura to MARRY ME. Either him or Romulo Pires, I just couldn't decide... now, I'll just be a copycat if I do :cry: So, boys, if you are reading this...:innocent:
:lol: good choices :P :flower:

languages

next time any of us sees a famous model, ask them if they like any fashion sites or msg boards!!

1 more thought though- many many models are from other countries & english is not their 1st language-
they wld be more likely to surf sites in their own language!!
i dont think a russian or brazilian model wld read an english msg board, but its fun to think so ! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->