Don't waste your money on...

Clinique is bad and Lancome's skincare is useless-it does nothing and makes me itch.

MAC eyeliner- does nothing but smudge...unless you're after the smoky smudged eye look :P ... it also gave me an allergy: my eyes were puffy for days!! go cheap + buy revlon colorstay eyeliner instead! Best eyeliner I've ever used!

Anything by Herbal Essence or Pantene- very bad for hair!!

Pantene is bad? I don't use it but it keeps getting awards from Allure and Instyle.

republicofstyle said:
MAC eyeliner- does nothing but smudge...unless you're after the smoky smudged eye look :P ... it also gave me an allergy: my eyes were puffy for days!! go cheap + buy revlon colorstay eyeliner instead! Best eyeliner I've ever used!

But their gel eyeliner is amazing!

republicofstyle said:

What's wrong with Herbal Essences? I love it, I think my hair looks great when I use it, is there something I'm missing?

2nd that- i knew pantene was bad, but herbal essances? it works great for me!

FrockRadar8 said:
Pantene is bad? I don't use it but it keeps getting awards from Allure and Instyle.

What does "bad" mean;what was your experience? I usually only use Kerastase products on my hair,but on a recent holiday to Malaysia I left my hair stuff in the last hotel bathroom just before leaving for an island resort. the only shampoo for sale at the resort (HATE and would never use hotel stuff) was Pantene Pro V and conditioner...so i purchased it and waited for Straw Head...but to my immense surprise it was great,despite swimming and snorkelling all day,every day.

I thought WOW...supermarket products have really come along since I last used VO5 about 15 years ago!!:lol:

Of course I'm right back to kerastase now,but Pantene is not bad at all from my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hairdresser says Pantene coats the strands (its pretty much wax...) to make it look healthy and shiny, but it actually weights down the hair. He said the same for Herbal Essences...

Btw, I was only talking about the kohl eyeliners....

Sorry for the confusion!

I have very dry hair naturally,and it has a LOT of volume when not styled,so I guess weighing down was great for my purposes on holiday :flower: .

cutxpaste said:
stila lip glaze....ew

I agree with this...I've had two of those pens just break on me when they were still full,and I don't live in a country where they sell Stila so it was just money down the drain. I loved the colours and formulation though.

I am spring cleaning and just made a disappointing discovery. My YSL Touche Eclat wand seems to have developed mold in the brush. :shock: :sick: The brush is turning black. I am really fastidious about my makeup and I have never seen anything like this before with any other product I have used.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am appalled. I guess I didn't use it up fast enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->