Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how she would be if she still was alive now..I don't think she would have a husband or loads of children tho

i think "factory girl" doesn't express her well... really can't stand sienna miller...

i think "factory girl" doesn't express her well... really can't stand sienna miller...

I agree! Sienna was ok but i don't think she brought out the essential character of Edie.. the film itself just seemed too short and it wasn't complex enough. Maybe another one in the future?? :rolleyes:

it's especially bad in the end to show edie's photos to contrast to sienna as edie. and her voice... she seems try to imitate edie's voice, it sounds disgusting for me. and she smoked in every scenes,i don't think edie smokes every single minute. i think kiera knightly would be better try?

Cool Edie Stuff on Ebay

^_^b)

Attachments

• ebaydec 013.JPG
    ebaydec 013.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ebaydec 015.JPG
    ebaydec 015.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
shes cute as a button.
havent been on the thread for awhile so it's good to see all the pics.

it's especially bad in the end to show edie's photos to contrast to sienna as edie. and her voice... she seems try to imitate edie's voice, it sounds disgusting for me. and she smoked in every scenes,i don't think edie smokes every single minute. i think kiera knightly would be better try?
I think Edie smoked alot...and to me Keira would just be wrong...she is waay too tall..:doh:

so beautiful and delicate - like the wing of a dragonfly.

vintage-hair-edie-sedgwick-60sadorevintage.jpg

pic credit: adorevintage.com

Happy New Year everyone! You are all lovely people on this thread.. I went away on vacation but missed you all! Hope you are having great holidays..

n32600118_30249862_9155.jpg

n32600118_30390719_4749.jpg

n32600118_30444521_4014.jpg

n32600118_30385743_7545.jpg

n32600118_30249926_2798.jpg

n32600118_30249925_7919.jpg

:heart:

all from facebook

^^Lovely photos Juliet!! Thanks for posting.

Happy New Year!!:P
81501211pv8.jpg

42384264ku0.gif

94286180vu0.jpg

(photos courtesy of CC&I)

Happy New Year, everyone!

I just got home from London where I saw an Andy Warhol exhibit. It was really cool. Ton's of paintings, and stuff. The Edie photobooth photos were there, Edie talking about films and another sound clip of Edie and Andy talking about Ondine or something, then a video of Edie talking about Alice in Wonderland and then watched Kitchen, Edie's Screentest and Inner and Outer Space. She was gorgeous! I wish Lupe was played... but oh well!

Thank you KLove as well!! Loved the photos..

Benjamin wow you are so lucky, to think when I was in London earlier this year I didn't get to see that exhibit :( is it year-round available? sounds amazing

Aww..thank you all so much for all the pictures^^ Sounds amazing Ben, hope you get to see the exhibit lizzardqueen ^^

that sounds like the same Warhol exhibit that I saw here in Stockholm last spring, it was great!

Hi everyone,

I am throwing a 60's themed fancy dress party next week and i need to locate as many images of Edie with short dark hair- ideally with her made up with her trademark earrings etc. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am throwing a 60's themed fancy dress party next week and i need to locate as many images of Edie with short dark hair- ideally with her made up with her trademark earrings etc. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!
If I'm invited I'll give you all the pics I have :lol::innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"