Elle France February 23, 2023 : Anna Ewers by Daniel Jackson

First and second covers are unnecessary. The last one is sexy without trying too much, and the sexiest part is her expression.

The second cover looks ok, overall very VP under Alt. The era I'd like to forget.

When last has she booked a big cover? Models must learn not to be too tied to an editor because when they're out you're out as well. Look at where she is now, slumming it with Elle covers. Kate and Daria were the only ones who continued shooting VP covers under both Carine and Alt.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say she's the most versatile model, but what she does, she does well, and her style of beauty is suited to the spring-summer season. Ewers by Bensimon would have been a treat, but still, looking forward to seeing the issue.

My cover preference is for the first one, it's a better Chanel ad than the actual current campaign.

I won't even lie... these covers give me more than what British Vogue's whole entire March issue was able to! Everything just feels right here. Anna Ewers, Daniel Jackson, Geraldine Saglio, Chanel, Celine, French Elle, Spécial Mode - tick, tick, tick! Beyond excited for more.

WOWWW what a beautiful editorial !!! Happy to keep my faith in the fashion world up there ahaha :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->