Erin Fetherston For Target

items at my local target are now 30% off! i purchased the purple tiered dress in size 5, the black ruffled skirt in size 7 and the black velvet and satin skirt...

this particular purple ruffled dress was much better quality than one i had examined previously..and it was a steal for around 30 bucks.

i think everyone should grab one in my opinion!

Believe me, I'm tempted to check out the sales! I think I'll take a peek tomorrow, though I may just risk my life in doing so. The crowds after Christmas are notorious. :lol:

Yesterday I finally got the heart bag. I love it, its a lot nicer in person than I thought it would be. None of the actual clothes entice me enough to go to Target today, lol

^ thinking Jovovich-Hawk
which I cannot wait for

ohhh sorry did'nt see your post above moi

I was soooo disappointed in the quality. It's very cheap looking. The lace looks like it's hotglued on, really tacky. Everything looks nice in the pictures, but that's about it. I had high hopes for this collection too :(

^ Its Target a few years ago they were selling k-mart clothes

I think they're 50% off, or at least close to that. I went to a local Target last weekend and everything was marked down drastically. Nothing really caught my eye, though. :neutral:

^ Its Target a few years ago they were selling k-mart clothes

The quality of Target's house brand is really good for being what it is. Their other collections (some yes, some no) have well made too. My point was, this one is shoddy and cheap.

i went to my local target and everything was 50-75% off!!!

i got the red silk peter pan collar dress for 15$!!!
the tuxedo shirts are $6.24.
i got the gold ruffle dress for about $12.

oh goodness! i thought i was too late. i might have to drop in tomorrow and see if they have cleared it out yet in my target! i never got anything and my friend said it was gone. i want the black sweater with the cream bow on it.

oh i'm so excited for jovovich hawk.

i got the heart bag for 15 bucks. it's huuuuuge and i love it

^Where did you get your heart bag? They are sold out everywhere that I am and online too...the only ones I have found are on ebay and going for 30 bucks and up, which I don't want to pay for something that retailed for only 20...thanks for any tips you have :flower:

The giant Target in West Hollywood has so much stock and it's marked down mind you this Target is by the Beverly Center so people are not exactly jumping to get Fetherston for Target items...that's a tip if you want to come here and buy up

oh ariel, i read your message before your post, hah

i think it actually retailed for 30 originally, i say go for it

i went to a couple of other targets in my state to check what they had left.

i got the black heart coat for 50% off! i got a size XS and it fit fine. it has a GREAT silhouette!

i think pickings are slim across the country. i think target started the massive discounts right before christmas. and not much is left all over the country...

^ Ahhhhhhh why didn't I go to Target like I planned during Christmastime! :(

I feel like such a dope because I returned the cream coat in hopes that I can get it at a better discount. :cry:

Oh well, they might have one in my size hanging around? I'm going to go tonight to see if they have anything left... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->