Erin Fetherston For Target

i looked yesterday. ew. hate it, and i think the shirt w/ her head all over it is so stupid.

I LOVE INGRID SCHRAM IN THE ERIN FETHERSTON FILM !!!! ERIN'S CLOTHES LOOK AMAZING BY THE WAY. So HAPPY SHE'S DOING SO WELL.

the heart bag...

lb071203_3_560.jpg

[nymag.com]

I bought this jacket last week. I'd take a picture but I am camera-less atm (I actually bought a camera during black Friday but returned it the next day. Commitment issues anyone? :innocent:) Anyway, I lovelovelove it! I wore it to Thanksgiving dinner with a simple black dress and every female there complimented me on it. The fabric is very nice and I love the bow pin. I'd recommend it to everyone -- especially petite girls, because I know it's hard to find nice jackets with proper sleeves.

The only thing I liked was the jackets. I wish the creme one wasn't so long but I knew I had it coming...

I tried that jacket too, and I agree its cute! I might get it ^_^ Many of the other items I tried on from this collection didn't fit quite right though

(pics taken by me)

Attachments

• PB280054.JPG
    PB280054.JPG
    342.7 KB · Views: 12
  • PB280050.JPG
    PB280050.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 18
the clothes looks nice. but she's not the best designer for such exposure, i think someone like vivienne westwood would have really brought in the crowds.

i thought the whiole collection was quite nice. i wanted to buy my friend an item or two for her birthday or christmas but the prices were a bit off to me. i was quite surprised. 60 bucks for a shorter dress was sort of out of the question. i bought her a p.s. skirt for target for 30 and that seemed like quite a good deal...

well, the go international lines usually try to collaborate with new, up and coming designers who need this kind of exposure to get their name & designs out there. target purposely select designers who are already well-respected in the fashion industry, but who aren't necessarily a household name quite yet.

her stuff is cute, but when you're selling in target...it's not the type of stuff a lot of people that shop there are going to wear. it's a bit too out there with the silk jumpers and stuff, a bit tooo high fashion. it would work in new york maybe, but in most of canada and the states except la and nyc and maybe chicago..people don't wear stuff like that.

I don't know...looking at the designs of Target, occasionally you can find nice stuff.

I ordered the heart-shaped bag (in red) and it arrived today.

On the downside, it has a funky chemical smell but I figure it'll fade with time. And it's big. Definitely not for the ladies who don't like big bags. Petite women might want to steer clear of it.

On the upside, it's cute, different, and fun. Granted, you have to pair up the bag with a more subdued outfit so you won't look too outrageous, but I like it. It's good for people who love/need big bags, even for travel, hauling small laptops, papers for work, diapers, etc..

her stuff is cute, but when you're selling in target...it's not the type of stuff a lot of people that shop there are going to wear. it's a bit too out there with the silk jumpers and stuff, a bit tooo high fashion. it would work in new york maybe, but in most of canada and the states except la and nyc and maybe chicago..people don't wear stuff like that.

i disagree...

i think a lot of people throughout the US go out and by these target collections..
if they weren't successful all over then target would lose money on them and wouldn't continue to do more and more collaborations with guest designers..

i think this whole thing has gotten target a lot of publicity and has increased their sales in clothes and in other items as well..

the collections are drawing curious fashion-lovers to target and chances are they'll purchase more than just clothes when they walk into the store

Totally agree with everything you said, Chrissy.

On a side note, my local Target still didn't get the collection, so I guess they never will :(

I loved her Hills commercial that was like 10 minutes and some of the items are cute
like this

soo.jpg

but this I SAW IN "NEVER BEEN KISSED" ON JOSIE GROSSIE

stright.jpg

All pictures from target.com

Please tell me about the sizes like "15" ...i don't get it

i looked yesterday. ew. hate it, and i think the shirt w/ her head all over it is so stupid.

I know! I was perusing the line at my Target and I was sort of ok with the line and then when I saw that shirt, I sort of stopped looking. I don't really want ANYONE"S head on my shirt, let alone her!

I think the shirt would be sort of clever and funny if your name was Erin. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense, although I do like the appearance of it.

Did anybody else find that the velvet lining on the creme dress was cut unevenly around the chest area? I had that problem with mine and had to return it. It was so disproportionate that the sales associate even noticed it and damaged it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->