Erin Fetherston For Target

Hint on next arrival for Target Go International update per Website:

Arriving 3/2/08
Friends over 13 years, these LA based designers launched their first clothing collection in 2003. Their designs of clssic shapes, striking prints and playful finishes have already gained a fan base from chic women around the glob.

Who could it be?

Ahhh...too bad about the red heart bag! It was going for 20 on target.com, but perhaps they marked it down a bit. I just want to have it, especially for Valentine's Day! I think it would be so cute with a black dress and maybe some red shoes or a red hairband ^_^

I'm going to keep looking on ebay...hopefully I can get a decent price on one.

I'm going to go tonight to see if they have anything left... :unsure:

The Target locations near me usually have items from previous Go International lines in the clearance section for weeks after the collection ends. If your local stores are anything like mine, you might be able to find some pieces in various sections (nothing is really organized at the ones I visit). :unsure:

I wore my Peter Pan collar dress yesterday, pics are in my blog!

Well, I went to a Target store today in hopes of finding some clearance items, but there was nothing. There's no evidence that there was even a Go International section at Target, because it's been replaced by Target's other brands. I'm scared. :unsure:

Also, that wasn't the only empty section in Target:

targetzo1.png

My picture

ha ha ha, i hear you seanutbutter. i raced to my target this evening to see what was left. there were only a few erin fetherston items in the clearance section that i didnt want. and there was no go international section at all. i wonder where they are going to put the converse for target items.

i am on the hunt for about 4 more pieces. i guess ebay it is!

^ that's a really cute dress. i have it in all black.

seanut that is a great picture you took! my target was a disaster when i went on friday. everything was gone! i managed to get some xmas stuff for 75% off!

My items from Erin Fetherston for Target

The heartbag (outside)

Inside

has anyone seen a screenshot of the dress from gossip girl?

has anyone seen a screenshot of the dress from gossip girl?

Which character was wearing it?

Lol. Usually I would NEVER EVER WEAR TAGRET CLOTHES! But not because of all this designer things i think i might but some. lol. But only the designer stuff. Not the regular target clothes. lol. no way. :lol:

blair was wearing it, but i just realized hers was a bit different- had a bow at the top. guess it wasn't erin fetherston at all.
41Ro%2B2spxIL._SS384_.jpg

target.com

ellegirl That outfit is so cute on you! I could never pull it off though.

I went over to my local Target today and everything of Erin's collection is 75% off! So much was left too...I got the red silk dress for 15 dollars :shock:
It was strange too because the other time I had tried it on it look bad, but this time it looked great...it was weird, maybe I just got a good one or something.

I also got the purple tiered-ruffle dress for 11 dollars (will be awesome when the weather heats up!) the navy blue jersey dress and the black and white one that stacy posted a pic of...I was surprised at how cute it was on! I almost didn't bother with it, but glad I did ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->