Erin Fetherston For Target

i went there yesterday.
they were out of some things/had them in only big sizes, but i managed to get some things.
ill take pictures later, and post them here.

those gray thermal legging pant things, they only had in size XS which i thought would not fit my legs since i have long legs but they actually fit really nice so i got those.
i got three shirts too, which ill post later.
the thing that upset me was the pants, the black heart-pocket pants which i really wanted but the only sizes they had were size 9-11.. oh well.
i saw the heart bag in beige and the material was not that nice, and yeah it did look kid of dirty.
i tried on a ton of things, like the red silk peter pan dress, which i loved but i didnt get it because i dont know how often id wear it.
both the coats were okay but the black heart one looked kind of cheap, they also ran large or something cause even in the S and XS they were big, my arms were swimming in them but my wrists stuck out.
i didnt try on any of the tiered dresses because im not a huge fan of those, but they seemed nice on the rack.
the little jackets, i think there was an off-white one with gold and a black one, both 3/4 sleeves? they were nice but they seem like the style wont last and im kind of sick of swing jackets.

so there you go, my experience! besides a nasty sales lady who seemed positively pissed when i asked if they had the pants in any smaller sizes, it was fun, and i think the collection is pretty cool, just not all the pieces are :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Erin's designs. I even love her Target collection! My sister had to stop me from piling the red jumper, red satin overall shorts, and red satin peterpan collared dress into my cart. Very cute collection but I ended up buying nothing in attempts to save money this season. Hahaha, oh the irony.

The racks were still full of her clothes the last time I went to Target last week. I think the childish sillhouette isn't going over too well.

i got the all all black babydoll dress for 50 bucks and i love it. i got it in a size 5 and it fits perfectly.
i also got the balloon sleeve long sleeve tee in black for 17 and i love that as well.

The racks were still full of her clothes the last time I went to Target last week. I think the childish sillhouette isn't going over too well.

That's good news for me! I'm heading to the US next week and I've already shipped the heart thermal set and cream chiffon dress to my house there, but I'm really excited to hit up a Target and see what else catches my eye!

Am I crazy to think that there might be coats left? I'm going to Target in Arizona (where it doesn't really get that cold)...so I'm hoping there might be something left in a small size...

i got the all all black babydoll dress for 50 bucks and i love it. i got it in a size 5 and it fits perfectly.
i also got the balloon sleeve long sleeve tee in black for 17 and i love that as well.

i love the all black babydoll dress! it ended up being the best piece for me in the whole collection. so glad it works for you, lucy92!

That's good news for me! I'm heading to the US next week and I've already shipped the heart thermal set and cream chiffon dress to my house there, but I'm really excited to hit up a Target and see what else catches my eye!

Am I crazy to think that there might be coats left? I'm going to Target in Arizona (where it doesn't really get that cold)...so I'm hoping there might be something left in a small size...

I don't think you'll have a problem finding the coats. I don't think there are any sold-out pieces in this line which might be a first for the GO Collections.

i went to a target greatland yester (similar to a supertarget) and they had barely any fetherston stuff left...but at my local target they had gotten more shipments of the same garments and the racks were bulging...

i think the collection is selling well, in my opinion.

^ yeah i think so, too. my targets are all out of most of the stuff. coats are all gone. the red little riding hood dress isn't doing too well surprinsingly.

i probably missed this but is any of the stuff on sale yet?
i saw the cream colored long coats when i went to target a couple weeks ago but i didn't want to spend so much money on it (i have too many coats already :doh:) but i figure if i manage to find it on sale then the price won't sting too much..

i havent seen anything on sale yet...im thinking it will be new years by the earliest...
i can't wait to pick up some more items when they are on sale...:woot:

nubbytwiglet.com
ef3.jpg

my target already has a sticker that says that the erin fetherston collection is going to be "DEPARTING SOON"

i'm so anxious. who's going to be the next GO! designer?!

my target already has a sticker that says that the erin fetherston collection is going to be "DEPARTING SOON"

i'm so anxious. who's going to be the next GO! designer?![/quote

i thought it was jovovich-hawk, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->