ESMOD Dubai

saram242

Reaction score
hello there!

I am a new member to this site. I am intereted to study fashion design in Dubai. have anyone got any suggestions? any good schools? Do you think it would be a good choice to study in Dubai? many many thanks for your help:rolleyes:

studying Fashion in Dubai

Hello,

I have read your post enquirering about studying fashion in Dubai.
In about a week there should be a great news for everyone interested in this matter.I cannot say more because this is still under finalization for opening in september but let's keep in touch

Regards
D.Ravizza

dear elbaroco,

many thanks for your message,

I look forward to hear from you

Fashion school in Dubai

Hello,

some small news, the school will open in september and registrations will open begining of june.
Next week i will be able to get the infos about the programs.

cheers
elbaroco

great news for Dubai's fashion talents :clap:

French Fashion University ESMOD in DUBAI

Hello everyone,

:woot: Rumors are now confirmed. The French Fashion University ESMOD International is opening a branch at Knowledge Village in Academic City DUBAI in sept-oct 2006.

Fashion Design and Pattern Drafting will be the primary focus.

There is a 3 years BFA Diploma program,
a Short 2 years Program (evening classes)
and an Advanced 1 year Program for professionals

Morning and evening classes are yet to be scheduled, they will offer fashion live drawing sessions as well as Cultural blend in Fashion design/pattern drafting-Stitching / Creation of Sheilas & Abayas with a French Touch.

hello elbaroco,

this is really a good news!!! how can I get more information about this?? do they accept students for sep 2006? what about the tuitions?

thanks for your reply

Yes ESMOD accepts students for september 2006
The tuition is 42 000 Dhs per year

Please list your questions for me so that I can reply precisely

Thanks a lot

hello elbaroco,

thanks for your reply. one of my questions is that how can I get more info? I might want to travel to dubai to see the campus. when is the best time to visit? another concerns that I have is that the job offers for fashion designers in dubai when they graduate from Esmod. Do you know about the starting salary for graduates od esmod?

thanks for your reply
sara

Dubai has risen as an economic masterpiece in the past year or so and I think it is great for the Emirates to be recognized by a prestigious university. Fashion wise.. Dubai will soon be home to many houses who need new leeway and further demographics. The Dubai Mall, "The Largest Mall in the World", already boast some of the most renown names in the fashion world, stores you would find on Fifth Avenue or Rue de Honore. Further, it is great to see fashion being a developing developer of a nation once stricken.

and also is it possibel to have the school's contact information in dubai. If I want to start in Sep what is the procedure to get a student visa?

thanks

Hello,

The University will be located at Knowledge Village / Academic City.

The best time to come visit the campus is around mid june.

About job offers in Dubai in terms of fashion : As you know Dubai is a growing active and dynamic city, guessing how it will be in 3 years is hard to say in terms of job offers, what I can say is that it is the good time to be here and start such an education in fashion. Esmod being the first in the region to establish a fashion university and to offer such a high standard of education in fashion will surely be The reference here for the growing industry in terms of selection. All the international brands are coming to the UAE to open stores, chains, offices and so forth. There is regularly in the press news about young upcoming fashion designers in the region, so let say that perspectives are very positive.

As in terms of salary expectation, 3 years from today is also difficult to talk about, it will depend on the position you will be looking for, on the creative side or on the technical side, on the management side or on the commercial side. Definitly an Esmod diploma in your pocket will put you on the top of the list for recruiters with a very good income here. Let say that today with creative talent and technical knowledge, you could also start your own Maison de Couture without much competition and a lot of local exposure $$$.

About visa : No need to worry about the student visa procedure, Knowledge Village takes care of all the visas for students attending programs in all universities within Knowledge Village . Check these infos here : http://www.kv.ae/en/cms/showcontent.asp?menu=side&menuid=172&DocumentID=75

Basically once you have registered with a university there and have given requested documents, they will take care of it.

You can contact the French Fashion University Esmod by email at: [email protected] they will give you their phone number directly.

Thanks

ESMOD Dubai???

Hi
I would really like some first hand opinions about the Esmod Branch in Dubai. I would like to know what the general admission/portfolio requirements are,how good the teachers are and how the overall college experience is.
(I realize that there won't be that many who can answer my question but any feed back is welcome:flower:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->