European Fashion Schools

Thanks Bette.

Anyone has an idea about the Digital Communication in Fashion program? Also, How are Domus and Polimoda for the same?

Hello guys !

I'm gradutaing this year in Industrial Product design and I'm thinking about attending IED Barcelona for their Shoes and Accesories courses, does anyone have an idea about IED , also can anyone advice me if Intensive summer courses are helpful and worth it ? Thanks so much in advance !

too bad this thread is mostly unanswered questions... :(

I was wondering if anyone had info on AMFI (amsterdam) and Beckmans college (stockholm)?

La Cambre

Hello everyone, I'm looking for any kind of informations about La Cambre school, since I want to apply for next year, and facing difficulties to find feedbacks or advices on the internet, apart from the school leaflet...

I have two specific questions:

Between La Cambre and Antwerp, which one is the best for you?(considering that I'm french...)

I'm 24, and I have already done a 1-year master course at the Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale last year; wouldn't I be too aged to apply? And is it realistic to try a direct second year entry?

Thanks a lot!

Hey,

I've tried the exam once. Maybe I could help a little bit.

1/. Personally I like la cambre better. But I know a girl who fail the entrance exam of antwerp are try la cambre. I think it's as competitive as Antwerp and I love the teachers there. You can't really compare both school, I think it's really depends on yourself.

2/. I once heard they prefer younger, fresh mind or not too skilled students. Because they don't want your knowledge to limit yourself.
I think if you are good enough and you impress them, then it should be alright.

Hey,

I've tried the exam once. Maybe I could help a little bit.

1/. Personally I like la cambre better. But I know a girl who fail the entrance exam of antwerp are try la cambre. I think it's as competitive as Antwerp and I love the teachers there. You can't really compare both school, I think it's really depends on yourself.

2/. I once heard they prefer younger, fresh mind or not too skilled students. Because they don't want your knowledge to limit yourself.
I think if you are good enough and you impress them, then it should be alright.

Thanks a lot for your answer, I hope my age won't be crippling for them, since I still have a lot to learn to be able to enter onto the job market! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->