Fabian Basabe

Bonchic

Reaction score
Okay I think Fabian Basabe is really hot! :P Anyone know much about him or have pictures to post? I saw him on the E! special a long time ago but lately I've been seeing him in more pictures.. I just wish he would stand right he stands all slumped over sometime :unsure:

Here's a good picture of him! :blush:
fabianbasabe.jpg
:heart:

I don't like his eyebrows, but I think I may be too picky...

OH MY GOD!!! so weird! i saw him on that show, "can you fake.." USA with some girl who was trying to fake being a Park Ave Princess and looked him up but nothing turned up. I think he's hot. He's exactly who I'd go for. Is he going out with Amanda Hearst?

Since I'm in a helpful mood...

471C0076.jpg
FBasabeGHearst_093003.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg
barbarabush040223_175.jpg

He reminds me of some faintly dumb guy from one of my classes. :rolleyes:

hmm ok i just saw some pics of him and he's not too hot, but he did look good on TV. Elizabeth KC looks good in that pic with the orange bag and the black satin mini!!

the last pic doesn't do Fabian justice. From the looks of it, he may not age gracefully. too bad.

In the pictures that show him full length (i.e. the ones that don't show him close up), he looks exactly like my dad's fiancee's son. And I mean exactly. It's almost eerie.

maybe he used to go out with one of the bush twins?
is it possible to be more photogenic on TV than in photos? I've seen him twice on E! and he looked way better than all of these. What soes his dad do? Wall St banker? (i'm assuming that's his claim to fame)

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 22 2004, 10:49 AM
OH MY GOD!!! so weird! i saw him on that show, "can you fake.." USA with some girl who was trying to fake being a Park Ave Princess and looked him up but nothing turned up. I think he's hot. He's exactly who I'd go for. Is he going out with Amanda Hearst?
[snapback]372530[/snapback]​

i saw that too...he came off as such an ***hole, but then again that girl was so condescending towards wealthy people...she thought they were all so superficial...he's hot as hell but knows it

His dad is just some rich businessman from ... Ecuador I think? Fabian doesn't work. I don't think he was always in NYC but came there in recent years. I could be wrong though.

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Sep 22 2004, 12:28 PM
:wacko: I don't get his appeal!???
[snapback]372616[/snapback]​

he's a male socialite...or, how they used to refer to them, "confirmed bachelor"...always available to accompany dateless socialites to this party or that.

and i think the he sort of has the young rich american male look down pat as far as wardrobe

omg he looks really terrible in some of those pictures... He kinda looks like a druggy (which he could be).. And sadly looks like a bum.. Man if he would just get a makeover he could really be attractive!

kinda cute,
his name makes him sound like a p*rnstar

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 22 2004, 06:44 PM
i saw that too...he came off as such an ***hole, but then again that girl was so condescending towards wealthy people...she thought they were all so superficial...he's hot as hell but knows it
[snapback]372628[/snapback]​

yeah, that girl did really annoy me. She just got a little arrogant towards the end-if they told her she was doing everything right, she got up herself, and if they told her she was going wrong, she put on this whole "f*** you" attitude.

I saw him on ET or Access Hollywood one night also. He was shopping for clothes and he FLIPPED out when his limo wasn't there to pick him out front of some boutique. he was on the phone and was like "where is he, if he isn't here in 5 mins and i have to walk, someones fired"

He definatly knows he is rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->