Fabian Basabe

oh, and has he actually done any modelling???? cos i cant see that at all

did anyone see him on that cattle drive thing? He was so rude....and incredibly annoying. He takes himself way too seriously

yeah i saw him on cattle drive...he is so punchable, and drives me mental...and his dorky 2000ish "conversation over, this is boring"

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw cattle drive for 10 minutes today and i had to turn it off. he was awful. he lost a jacket that he claimed cost $2000, and then dragged 2 people along to find it for him. why on earth would you take a $2000 jacket into an area like that? Then, when someone found it and held it up, it was just an average black jacket, which looked like it could be $50 or less. awful.

I found this hilarious article :lol:

Saturday, December 3
Fabian Basabe Is A Cheap *** Fatherfucker!

Filed Under: Exclusives! > Fabian Basabe
fabian.jpg

We love Fabian Basabe, and the only person that loves Fabian Basabe more than we do is Fabian Basabe!
In addition to going to parties and screaming racial slurs against people, the thing Fabian loves to do the most is boast about how filthy stinking rich he is. Well, it seems that his boasts are emphasizing the stinking part, like the lie that he's very well hung and a top.
This Average Joe nelly bottom is apparently not quite as well-off as he would like us to believe.
Fabian and his beard / wife not only had to fly commercial, but a they were on a flight with a friend of ours this Tuesday from New York to Miami and Basabe flew coach!!
"Fabian kept looking around, as if wondering whether people were recognizing him. No one did," reports our friend.
To add insult to injury, Fabian and his pearly wife didn't even have a driver pick them up at the airport. Nada. Zip. Zilch!
Will his highfaluting friends even talk to him after this??? *evil Papa Joe Simpson laugh*

Source: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/exclusives/fabian_basabe_is_a_cheap_ass_fatherfucker_20051203.php

Ninja Pirate said:
A tool:
please see tFS guidelines
A tool:
lmao lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
rocca said:
yeah i saw him on cattle drive...he is so punchable, and drives me mental...and his dorky 2000ish "conversation over, this is boring"
he is definitly punchable hate him so much, i dont no why everyone was being nice to him!
i also found this article on him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Basabe
very intresting i ll try and post it.

Fabian Basabe (b. March 30, 1978) is a socialite and the son of an Ecuadoran former small business owner. He gained notoriety when he was photographed dancing with President Bush's daughter Barbara at a New York party, and appeared on the E! network's reality series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, where he was perceived as being arrogant and rude, to the dislike of many viewers.
Since 8 January 2005 he has been married to Martina Borgomanero, the heiress to the La Perla line of lingerie.
According to 2004 reports in the New York Observer, Basabe has falsely claimed his father is a vastly wealthy telecommunications magnate in an attempt to insinuate himself into New York Society. His father is alleged to have gone bankrupt and been convicted of tax fraud. Fabian Basabe, Sr. has been sued by his numerous creditors, including American Express. Basabe has also falsely claimed that he and his father are members of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (the elite group of Catholic laypersons.) According to the Chicago Tribune and Newsday.com, Basabe currently has three active arrest warrants in the state of California. He has been described as the "Male Paris Hilton" for his ability to generate press and publicity.
As reported in the New York Post, Basabe drew widespread criticism from a July 7, 2005 incident in which he yelled racist epithets at African American bouncers at the Star Room, a Southampton, New York nightclub after having been asked to leave for drunkenness and disorderly conduct. His rant included the following: “I want my navy blue Prada! I speak six f*cking languages, I have diplomatic immunity . . . Do you understand me, Negros? You f*cking Negros!”
(from wikepedia)

For some reason I don't know why he reminded me Chuck Bass from gossip girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->