Fabian Basabe

Here are a few pictures of Fabian's new wife, Martina. I think she looks sort of like Sofia Coppola in some of them.

Pathetic human being! ugh! Arrogant so full of himself!

definitely GAY! I feel sorry for his wife!

I read someones blog who said that they they met him at a nyc bar with his wife and that he was incredibly nice, but who knows, i dont and i dont really care either...

A tool:
Regular%20Crimp%20Tool.jpg

A tool:
FabianBasabe.jpeg

He always claimed to be the male version of Paris Hilton. Pathetic. LOL As if Paris is a good thing.

He should do p*rn. That's a good start. Gay p*rn, that is.

I've seen him in person...absolutely revolting (his personality that is) which made him so ugly IMO. On that show Cattle drive...he went on some rant about him and his wife never cooking or doing laundry because they pay people to do it for them...Whatever...He is so average its not even funny

fabian loves beautiful men....but he's dfinitely not gay:innocent:

Did he ever do some weather broadcast where everythign was screwed up?, anyone know? p*ssy?

Sorry to repost, but Fabian, looks like in heaven in this.......
attachment.php

Bonchic said:
Okay I think Fabian Basabe is really hot! :P Anyone know much about him or have pictures to post? I saw him on the E! special a long time ago but lately I've been seeing him in more pictures.. I just wish he would stand right he stands all slumped over sometime :unsure:
you mean Fabiana!

PussyLee said:
Sorry to repost, but Fabian, looks like in heaven in this.......
attachment.php

that`s true and he think that he is hot and the hot man is the guy together him very cute butttttttttt the same bad news is gay fuk......

I don't really think he's that cute anymore. He's just not classy enough, kind of reminds me of Brandon (who dated Mischa).

morojul said:
that`s true and he think that he is hot and the hot man is the guy together him very cute butttttttttt the same bad news is gay fuk......
:( WHAT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->