Fabian Basabe

Uh he's totally gross. Not even attractive for a supposed hot shot "it boy". It's a little sad that this is the best NYC "society" can come up with these days. Also, rumor has it that little Fabi may be gay. :rolleyes:

Oh, yeah, the Post always intimates he may be gay. I think he's cute, but he does seem a bit of an ***hole.

Originally posted by Bonchic+Sep 22 2004, 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bonchic @ Sep 22 2004, 03:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>omg he looks really terrible in some of those pictures... He kinda looks like a druggy (which he could be).. And sadly looks like a bum.. Man if he would just get a makeover he could really be attractive!
[snapback]372754[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-metal-on-metal
@Sep 22 2004, 09:42 PM
Uh he's totally gross. Not even attractive for a supposed hot shot "it boy". It's a little sad that this is the best NYC "society" can come up with these days. Also, rumor has it that little Fabi may be gay. :rolleyes:
[snapback]373114[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yes, he's into drugs [who doesn't dabble in nyc in those circles?] and yes, he's gay [or at the very least likes making out with other guys in gay clubs]... and i don't think he's *that* rich. he's just convenient and has enough money to run around with the rich...definitely not one of them though...

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 24 2004, 08:44 AM
yes, he's into drugs [who doesn't dabble in nyc in those circles?] and yes, he's gay [or at the very least likes making out with other guys in gay clubs]... and i don't think he's *that* rich. he's just convenient and has enough money to run around with the rich...definitely not one of them though...
[snapback]374550[/snapback]​

hey mikeijames...do you know him? im curious about this dude

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 24 2004, 02:22 PM
hey mikeijames...do you know him? im curious about this dude
[snapback]374769[/snapback]​

i don't live in nyc...but our social circles overlap... :innocent:

You can never tell if male "socialites" are gay or not these days. It seems that whenever a young man has some money, dresses well, and has some Hilton-esque paparrazi fame rumors fly that he's gay. For heaven's sake there were tons of rumors circulating that the Gotti boys were gay when Growing Up Gotti aired. I think that it's pretty obvious that they're not if you watch the show.

The NY Post became obsessed with him when he first came to NYC and really turned him into the "It boy" that he is now. Nobody really knows much about his family, but it seems as though his father's moderately successful, but nowhere near as rich as the other people in their social circle. He's good-looking in that sort of bland way, and he's far more appealing than most of the guys in that set, so the gossip columnists love him.

This Hot guy was frolicking with Hot Calvin Klein Models at the designers party in the Hamptons, any dish on him Acid? He's gorgeous.....He's a son of a very, very wealthy ecuadorian businessman, been photographed with the Bush twins, has 3 warrants in california, and had 3 brushes with the law in several states. and he's gay!

He's planning to conguer the world via the entertainment industry

This shows interesting....

The Coming Fabian Basabe Onslaught
Horrible news: It Boy Fabian Basabe is working on a plan for global domination. This is a terribly, terribly, bad thing. Says The Daily:

His first project is a reality show, "Simple Life to the Social Life" (formerly titled "Faking It"), which airs on TLC in July. “It’s a reverse ‘Simple Life’,” Basabe tells The Daily. "We took a girl from Nebraska and made her over to be a socialite." Fabian even rode a tractor for a scene and admits, "I had no idea what I was doing." He’s also been approached by E!, MTV, and the folks at Paramount, who are casting an upcoming entertainment news show a la 'Entertainment Tonight.'

I remember seeing him on some NY socialite special...

i wish i could be a socialite. wait no i don't. one of my friends in middle school's mom was and all she did was go shopping and to the spa and went to a lot of 'charity' galas.

that guys not that hot. he has really bad posture too

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Sep 22 2004, 11:42 PM
Oh, yeah, the Post always intimates he may be gay. I think he's cute, but he does seem a bit of an ***hole.
[snapback]373210[/snapback]​

He is such an ***hole... I remember that show on E!... and he was soooooo gay... you can realised it by the way he speaks and moves...

by that time he has an frightening taste and I dont think he is that rich.. classic nyc trash.. :yuk:

ok am confused, is being a socialite one of the new qualifications for being a model coz sincerely i dont see nuthn model like.

he seems to be a perfect one night stand. incredibly yummmmy, and yet you dont want to get to know him better :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->