Ford Supermodel of the World 2010

United Kingdom- Sadie Phelps, 19
Sadie_v_26oct09_tommy_b.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Ford Super Model of the World UK Winner - Sadie Phelps
Ford_Super_Model_of_the_wrold_UK_Wi.jpg

Daisy Toogood (on the left) won 2nd place, in the middle is Ford Super Model of the World UK winner Sadie Phelps and in 3rd place, on the right, is Sunnygirl Senjack! The evening was MC’d by Frances Card and the judging panel included Dolly Jones, editor of Vogue.com, designer William Tempest, Courtney Blackman of FBC and Iris Iminier of Ford Models Paris.

This photo was taken backstage as soon as Sadie came back off the catwalk. She was completely surprised and caught of guard. She wanted to win but didn’t expect it! Now she’s off to the final part of the competition in Brazil. Let’s hope she wins!

fashion-stylist.net

i like UKs look she looks like a sexier Karen Elson. She should mantain her hair colour

Hey, I've actually heard of Naomi Johnson! I was browsing agency websites, don't remember which one I found her on, but she was there! I kinda like her.

Ford Super Model of the World Slovenian Winner -Tadeja Ogrizek
tadejaogrizek1.jpg

hunney.wordpress
7726_1260034547315_1423223918_30773870_1555511_n.jpg

mediaspeed.net

^ thanks a lot Teja :flower: I was rooting for Katarina or Tanja though :D Nevertheless, she's really tall and photogenic! goodluck!!!

thanks a lot Teja :D She looks very Prada hehe

Can't wait to see the American girls. I guess because I'm in America...

The variety of girls has been pretty cool so far. It's always seemed like too many models looked alike--cloned even, I like seeing different faces. It makes the competition so much more interesting.

Chanel and Jacquelyn represented USA in 2006 and 2008! Both were runner ups but they're more successful than the winner :D so ironic!

Ford Supermodel of the World 2010 in São Paulo, Brazil on January 16, 2010 :clap: I'm so excited!!! :clap: :heart:

mtsmondo

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominican Republic Winner, Giselle martes
dfm.com

dsc0203baja1.jpg

dsc0205baja1.jpg

have u seen serbia's winner??? she is just :yuk:

^ :lol: I like her haha but she smiles too much, very pageantry

fer19dog thanks for posting! is this her too?
68201044730662333221000.jpg

dfm courtesy of fer19dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->