Givenchy S/S 2010 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

The other male models are Emil Dostovic and Eduardo/Edward.

you are a lifesaver. thank you so much; you're on-point as ever.
love this campaign almost as much as i love you for ID'ing these dudes. :heart:

I love these because of Simon! But why is that guy all over everyone in every photo?:doh:

I'm sure everyone will love it because it's ~Givenchy~, but blah, it's just more of the same, old, and boring. Plus Natalia and Mariacarla is not a good mix.

i love this and not only coz it's Givenchy.

i love it coz the outfits are perfectly showcased. very commercial. straight in yr face. simple with a good composition.
i just wish menswear would appear a little more. and perhaps that this horrible Love font disappear ...

but it's good. not amazing amazing. but i want to see more.

and i love simon.

:blush:

Natalia looks great here. It's simple but good.

And sorry, I absolutely don't like Mariacarla.

I'm also loving this, and probably for no good reason either except for the fact that Natalia + Mariacarla was always a heavenly pairing for me. They could've done much better and taken this to interesting obscure location or at least included the strong makeup of the show, but somehow, I'm still pleased with the result, it's the kind of campaign I like to see for summer, it's very textured and saturated with geometry but the empty background and the simplicity just helps keeping fresh enough and safe from causing migraine on a hot summer day. :heart:

its a good campaign but theres something thats not too fresh about it

I'm loving this, surprisingly. Both Natalia & Mariacarla looks fantastic and compliment each other really well.
The concept is a bit simplistic, which I didn't expect. Thanks for posting Flashbang!

i think this is plain and i don't like at all. I miss Ranya as well as lakshmi
of course, MCB is alway gorgeous..

Must admit it's quite a surprise. At first sight I thought someone made a mistake with putting M&M instead of I&V in the title, I've been expecting something similar to the Fall campaign, not a crowd studio shot. Though I think it works pretty well for this collection and the cast is great too. Well, except Simon, he looks so silly.

It's interesting to see Natalia in that kind of atmosphere, even though Mariacarla outshines her imo. Anyway, it's a great campaign, i like it.

Not my cup of tea at all... But I still think it's nicely done. Mariacarla + Givenchy is obvious anyway and even though I'd like to see some change in this direction, I pretty much got used to her. Natalia on the other hand - totally wrong for this IMO :ninja: Can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work for me.
The whole concept (with the crazy patterns, the "croweded" feeling etc.) is okay, but could've been done much better.
Overall: decent campaign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, it's so commericial!
It's like a gap campaign, hehe.
I love it though.
It's very clean.
Even though mariacarla's expression is toned down,
she still outshines natalia.
Mariacarla's the best.

I love the crazy pattern!
It's like plumage.
Ohh, mariacarla is giving it.
I hope there's more.
The dresses, the eyewear,the bags, I want more!

guys, if you ever see this in a mag, kindly post straight away what mag and issue it is!
MCB is killing me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalia looks gorgeous! I love these shots :heart: The effect they used on the font is kinda amateurish, imo.

AAAAAAAAAABSOLUTELY WOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNDERFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loooooooooove it !!!!!!!!! models are stuning, this is a kinda "gap spirit" campaign, with the classy givenchy touch, it's absolutely perfect !

I'm really disappointed....with such a great collection they could have come up with interesting concepts or ideas. This is quite plain. And the new larger Givenchy font is kind of tacky...:(

gap campaigns were never this chic. i am gonna be so excited to see this lining fashion publications & will stop to look at it everytime as if it were new. i love this **** to pieces.

Mariacarla steals the show. I love the first group shot.

I'm a bit bored by this. and I can't see why they have chosen natalia. for once I don't think she's the right person for this ad. maria carla is fab, so is all the hunks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->