Givenchy S/S 2010 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I like it although it has a "burberry feel due to the "crowdedness". love that natalia is in it ^_^

I feel like Mert & Marcus could have done something exceptional with this collection wich is already of its own, I still like it.

I love it! But, I think it would have been boring if not for the clothes. Natalia and Mariacarla look like twins to me. They compliment each other.

This is much more than I expected. I always thought MCB will get boring eventually, but no, that sure didn't happen. :heart:
Natalia was such a pleasant surprise when I first heard it and she now proved how gorgeous and versatile she is. :heart:

just as i suspected Nat is too cute for this campaign. but MCB!!!! oh she is Givenchy. :wub:

Still don't understand what Natalia Vodianova brings to these images? She's not a "Givenchy girl" to me, which feels particularly odd since the beauty of Riccardo's casting is that the "Givenchy girl" can be anyone. Natalia just feels wrong and out of place.

The images are nothing revolutionary, but Mariacarla looks gorgeous (as does Simon, and I never give a sh*t what the guys are doing). Would much rather have seen Antonella posing alongside Mariacarla there. :heart:

the male models are really unimpressive, Simon is the only one interesting.
although i don't like her at all, i can't help but think that Alla K would've looked amazing next to Mariacarla.

This campaign is very different from what I had imagined but it is great! Natalia and Mariacarla look wonderful and there's a simplicity in it that I really love.

I like it well enough, but it's disappointing when compared to last season's.

I have almost no interest in male models...but Simon really has a rare presence. Maria Carla is also ok, otherwise, they can all go away, including Natalia.

I don't like the look of the font :ermm:. It's basically like the past seasons with I&V studio yet with colour but I think this fell flat. I love Natalia but she didn't "wow" me (MC on the other hand always does).

I think it was about time they mixed the male models with the women but this just comes off as a reminder of those god awful, cramped Burberry photos by Testino.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it... Doesn't wow me but I do find the group shots to be quite mesmerizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->