Green

I love green clothes! Recently, I've been picking up only green or blue things every time I go shopping (it's an addiction :blush:). I have this kelly green cardigan that I wear all the time :P .

Here's some green clothes that I like:

19l3y8

Marc by Marc Jacobs

19l401

Anna Sui

What a delightful thread....Green is my favorite and the first color I look for when shopping...!

Does anyone know of an online store that carries Trussardi? Am not sure if we have the label in Norway, and I want this outfit for summer:

attachment.php

green :heart: so beautiful! it's my fave colour, I adore mint green, and emerald green especially...lovely thread :flower:

fab_fifties_fille said:
dont u mean aGREENment? (haha, ok i kno thats bad but i couldnt help myself) :wink:

Damn, you beat me to it! (I was thinking the exact same!) LOL! :clap:

I'm so happy green is in. It's by far my favorite color, and I think it looks good on almost all skin tones.

i have this awesome kelly green sweatshirt with white-zipper pockets (the zippers are white, not the pockets) and asymmetrical hood that i got at H&M in berlin...i can't find a picture of it anywhere, but i started getting really into this color after finding it and i'm glad it's showing up more.

I've been a greenfan for years, and i allways party when it's "in".
I think I've fallen in love with that anna sui green dress with green boots.. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->