Green

ignitioned32

Mannikin
Reaction score
I had to post it didn't I.. :wink:

Top, Left to right, AF Vandervorst, Capucci

Bottom, Left to right, Chole, Pucci and Yamamoto

:woot: i'm such a green freak, i already wear it a lot -for winter- and i can say its pretty hot in the streets & the 'trendy' bars over here :heart:

thanks for the topic igni , this AF Vandervorst is my absolute favourite item of the ss04 season :flower:

here Sophia K mixing her greens

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 19th, 2003 - 3:44 am
:woot: i'm such a green freak, i already wear it a lot -for winter- and i can say its pretty hot in the streets & the 'trendy' bars over here :heart:

thanks for the topic igni , this AF Vandervorst is my absolute favourite item of the ss04 season :flower:

here Sophia K mixing her greens
Your welcome, Lena! :flower: That AF dress is cool. :wink:

Sophia's details :o

Green is one of my favorite colors. :heart: And I agree with Lena that it's right for year 'round.

Kinda OT, but I really do not like Yohji's platform sandals. I know they are influenced by traditional Asian sandals, which I can appreciate, but they remind me of the hideous platform flip-flops that some fashion-impaired girls around here like to wear come summertime. They're so thick that you could probably float in a pool with them. :shock:

OT i find those sandals/flip flops hideous myself, what an accident for yohji :sick:

i already wanted that CHLOE dress b4 u posted it IGNI. i adore this green :woot:

tnx for posting :flower:

leave it to the fashion spot to steal my thunder...here i was i thought i was the only one finding unlikely combinations in green for my spring wardrobe! i just recently fell in love with green because it is so unexpected in my (mostly black) wardrobe.

I find those Yohji sandals kinda cool. :blush: I have a friend getting them next week.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Dec 19th, 2003 - 3:15 pm
I find those Yohji sandals kinda cool. :blush: I have a friend getting them next week.
heheh as long as your friend doesnt cross my path with those MOON SANDALS :lol: .... then he/she is safe :innocent:

What do you mean, leyla? :unsure:

Beatiful Lanvin dress :woot:
100119923.jpg

I love the Lanvin dress and the Sophia K top :heart: . Thanks for sharing, Igni!

Oooh, I'm wearing a soft green twinset right now! I feel trendy at last!! :woot: :lol: :innocent:

That dress is lovely. I'm so glad you started this topic, I had a picture I wanted to post, but wasn't sure where to put it. Here it is...

i love green and have been wearing it quite a bit recently
my mum had a lovely vintage green velvet jacket very simmilar to the rive gauche one but without the bow, tucked away from the 70s which i erm borrowed a few years ago and i have been practically living in it this season

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Dec 19th, 2003 - 3:22 pm
What do you mean, leyla? :unsure:

Beatiful Lanvin dress :woot:
100119923.jpg
this dress is gorgeous!! :woot:

igni, i just basicaly meant i didnt like those platform sandals :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack